• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
heading to Seattle next weekend - In addition to Jack Straw, any others stock EG??

happy almost-summer!

Totokaelo has EG. I'd also recommend checking out Glasswing (Kapital, Evan Kinori, Arpenteur etc.) and Blue Owl (Japanese denim, Our Legacy, Blue Blue Japan, Soulive etc.)

Glasswing and Totokaelo are in the Capitol Hill neighborhood about 10 min walk from each other. Blue Owl is off the beaten path in Fremont.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Totokaelo has EG. I'd also recommend checking out Glasswing (Kapital, Evan Kinori, Arpenteur etc.) and Blue Owl (Japanese denim, Our Legacy, Blue Blue Japan, Soulive etc.)

Glasswing and Totokaelo are in the Capitol Hill neighborhood about 10 min walk from each other. Blue Owl is off the beaten path in Fremont.

seconded. freeman in cap hill has some battenwear and other random workwear, no eg though

falgfalg

Reaction score
What do you guys think the odds are of me buying a khaki patchwork Bedford suit once the sales start? Seems to be a good amount of stock left and I don’t really want to shell out $600

maregmareg

Reaction score
Is the ripstop fabric from SS19 Highland Parka the same one as used on Fatigue pants? Seems kind of different shade on pics.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Today I chatted with the owner of Jack Straw and he confirmed EG has moved towards unisex sizing and he bought XS and XXS for FW19. As previously stated, items specifically for women (e.g. dresses, unless that's your thing) will be denoted with a white on white label.

Great news for vertically challenged dudes, especially with the looser fit recently.

badeggcat

Reaction score
Logger jacket in XXS and XS

Lendo

Reaction score
I couldn't resist and picked up 1 oversized in black, 1 color block in olive. I'll post impressions once I've received them.

Last edited:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have length measurements for a small floral popover or camp shirt?

SlimTim

Reaction score
Anyone grabbed eg x uniqlo polos? How’s the sizing?
I just bought two from uniqlo,and managed to try on a few sizes. I went with my regular L size. It is not fitting too loose (just a regular roomy L, I’d say). XL is a nice loose fit on me, but way longer than I prefer (and I am 6’3”).
So I’d say the go pretty regular sized.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads