• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

El QUaG

Reaction score
Need a proxy in NY for the SS19 EG x Barbour if this is photo is to be believed! 50% discount is unbelievable.

Highland Parka is from FW19 EG x Barbour drop. Yes, they are actually dropping a third wave. Second jacket from the right (Navy version shown).

How is this possible?
@ Paragon Sports NY
View attachment 1171664

And this is on their website, anyone have info on this release?
View attachment 1171676

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
Polo collab seems pointless. Would anyone actually buy those exact polos without the EG name attached to it?

Dino19

Reaction score
Super late response but I just got mine in last night. I would say they’re TTS. For reference though I did size down one on the fatigue and patchwork pants

I guess it's probably ok if you size down. I did not personally. I find the draw string more useful & helpful than the side tabs on other season's model. I like the fit without sizing down.

badeggcat

Reaction score
Did they quietly drop the FWK moniker from the women line?

El QUaG

Reaction score
FWK (or Fenwick) no longer noted on tags sadly - came into effect as of SS19. The womens line tag is now white “engineered garments” embroidered text on white background. Same rectangle as the mainline (mens).

I will try get some photos up for comparison. My partner has been picking up a few pieces every season since 2016 or so.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I was recently chatting with @grayfox and he pointed out they are actually moving towards unisex sizing. It should be interesting given how loose fitting the SS collection is.

Screenshot_20190516-083323_Instagram.jpg

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Now we just need to spot XXS in the wild.

There's actually been a current season XXS floral floating around on "That other marketplace site that shall not be named" for the past month or so. I'm predicting we won't see many changes at menswear only stores, but some stores that carry both lines like Jack Straw, Blue Button Shop, Mohawk General Store etc. will probably start carrying XS and XXS. This will be good for us short skinny folks who had a hard time finding XS when the lines were separate :)

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@falgfalg & EG gang

Funny you asked, I was chatting with the team today about sale timeline.

Our spring sale is likely to start in June, but I've gotten the OK to offer 30% off early to the Engineered Garments community. EG is a staple brand for us and is obviously ultra-relevant on SF so this way y'all can have the final look at sizes before the season wraps up. Because this is early access we don't have a specific code to use purchasing through the site so reach out to me directly at [email protected] and I'll get you squared away.

blue peter

Reaction score
heading to Seattle next weekend - In addition to Jack Straw, any others stock EG??

happy almost-summer!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads