• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

evolsirhc

Reaction score
BlackBlue has stuff in store, i’m not sure if it’s online yet.

blue peter

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub you all getting them in soon? getting antsy :)

Indigo & Cotton has the olive ripstop patchwork fatigues in now. Haven has a shipment of SS19 stuff as well. Anyone seen any other stores (Other than those two and Totem) with SS19 yet?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I got my first shipment yesterday, y'all! I'm working right now to get it all unpacked and get everything in order and let you know what is in this shipment. No fatigues yet (I know, I want them too). I'll drop a photo in a second here of everything

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cover vest in hi-count twill. Would 100% recommend to friends and family. Weave is tight, but fabric is very lightweight.

FBCDBC09-0903-4855-8197-CCCC1AF0D0E6.jpeg
FB3732FE-0CA3-4046-9BE8-5F970F527BBA.jpeg

grayfox

Reaction score
Vest looks great. I'm waiting for the howl vest next, probably in the twill as well

blue peter

Reaction score
looks great, def had my eye on this one, too...reminiscent of the body vest from '11, a true grail - I don't understand why it has never been repeated. looking good, timbo

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So here's what I got in my first shipment and I also have much more solidified info on the rest of the shipments. I don't have any bedfords coming unfortunately, it looks like we wrote them for the coming fall but skipped on them this season. super sorry to anyone waiting on one - i'll make it up to you if you were waiting. I do have some more loiters coming, patchwork fatigue pants (not painter pants), some ghurka shorts, a bunch more button ups, plenty of accessories and bags. Let me know if any of y'all want to grab your size in this stuff now. still figuring out how to most efficiently share this info

IMG_8559.JPG IMG_1105.JPG

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<insert obligatory “nice rack” dad joke>

Chance a list of what’s on the rack?

So here's what I got in my first shipment and I also have much more solidified info on the rest of the shipments. I don't have any bedfords coming unfortunately, it looks like we wrote them for the coming fall but skipped on them this season. super sorry to anyone waiting on one - i'll make it up to you if you were waiting. I do have some more loiters coming, patchwork fatigue pants (not painter pants), some ghurka shorts, a bunch more button ups, plenty of accessories and bags. Let me know if any of y'all want to grab your size in this stuff now. still figuring out how to most efficiently share this info

View attachment 1121665 View attachment 1121666

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hahaha, i realize the photo can only help so much. left to right:

camp shirt in gold check and blue check
camp shirt in white botany print
short collar shirt in beach print
short collar shirt in navy floral
19th century shirt in repeat plaid dobby
work shirt in light chambray (white buttons)
work shirt in indigo
aviator jacket in navy wool (super light tho)
aviator jacket in navy hawaiian java cloth
andover jacket in navy hawaiian java cloth
andover jacket in beige seersucker
andovers pants in beige seersucker and navy hawaiian java cloth

ties in navy hawaiian java cloth, beige seersucker, and blue polka dot

2 more shipments coming

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the botany print is the best shirt this season

trancebepopulate

Reaction score
Picked up the Hawaiian rayon floral shirt from Nepenthes - more muted than the picture above and definitely slouchier than my camp shirt from SS17(?).

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the pictures of that are from digital mountain where they always annoyingly brighten up the images a lot so it’s quite misleading

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads