• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

Koreo

Reaction score
Wanted to post here on top of BST. I bought a navy micro ripstop field vest SS19 small from Bureau belfast but it doesn’t fit me. Want to let it go here before shipping it back to Europe OR if someone has a medium they would trade for. 270 shipped. Dm me

Last edited:

mg92

Reaction score
Would be all over the Ripstop Bedford in The Bureau sale but I've to move at the end of next month :(

Also kinda wish Nepenthes would list the last for the Asymmetric Tricker's brogues.

El QUaG

Reaction score
@grayfox Definitely a larger fit this season when compared with previous spring/summer drops. I scored a Work Shirt in Big Madras Print (size small) and it is comparable to a size medium from spring/summer 2013.

maregmareg

Reaction score
Looking to sell my EG ss19 6.5 navy twill (patchwork) painter pants size M - worn only twice, like new. Anyone?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How have people liked their Norwegian pants? Are the pants breathable? And the Ghurka shorts?

Do you size both TTS?

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
How have people liked their Norwegian pants? Are the pants breathable? And the Ghurka shorts?

Do you size both TTS?
I do but they all fit one size big. I wear a medium in bottoms and got a Small in the norwegian pant, painter pant and the ghurka short. all one size down.

As for breathability, the twill ones aren't breathable as much as the ripstop ones for the norwegian pants. The Ghurka shorts are breathable because of the mixed materials.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are these still available anywhere in the U.S. size medium?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.