• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

maregmareg

Reaction score
interesting, I went size down on mine and i'd say it's still a little too big for me ( which is fine because I layer heavily under it). For what it's worth and to echo the other folks above me, I agree sleeves look a little short but overall not bad fit. @maregmareg
Yeah it looks so much better on yourself. I guess this jacket is just not for me :)

White Lotus

Reaction score
Anyone owns SS19 loiter or the DLS jacket? If you do hows the fit? True to size or size down?

happyvillian

Reaction score
I still lean towards slimmer fitting bottoms since i'm on the shorter side. Any pants these season that lean towards the slimmer end? Everything looks to be more on the relaxed side, with a slight taper and nothing too aggressive as compared to previous spring/summer seasons.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I wish it was anything but polo shirts. Some of them are cool but I just can't bring myself to wear a polo shirt.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.