• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 19

Aksel SB

Reaction score
Bureau has started posting stuff online now, so head in if you want to beat the rush.

On another note, anyone know if the cord fatigue short has popped up anywhere this season?

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patchwork ghurka shorts look great ... but some are pushing $350.

grayfox

Reaction score
Fatigues look awesome on you Chunsak. Ended up returning mine, as I should've gone xs rather than s.

Also this new Dayton is something special. Hadn't seen it til now

Screenshot_20190309-052818_Samsung Internet.jpg

tauburn

Reaction score
Bureau has started posting stuff online now, so head in if you want to beat the rush.

On another note, anyone know if the cord fatigue short has popped up anywhere this season?
Fatigue shorts haven't been made yet. I don't think anyone has them yet. They should be shipping out to retailers soon from what I hear.

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
Fatigue shorts haven't been made yet. I don't think anyone has them yet. They should be shipping out to retailers soon from what I hear.
Im pretty sure I've seen them crop up on some JP retailer's IG accounts.

tauburn

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I've seen them crop up on some JP retailer's IG accounts.
The Japanese usually get everything first. I believe Totem where I work is supposed to receive them this week which means every other American retailer will likely get them in the next couple weeks or so too. Nepenthes New York does not have them yet.

whatsthis

Reaction score
If anybody sees olive patchwork painter pants in S somewhere let me know. Bodega had them, but quite literally slept on them.

I'm operating under the assumption that an S would be good for a 32 waist?

GunwashAce

Reaction score
Went to Nep this weekend to try on the Patchwork ghurka shorts and Floral camp shirt. Passed on both. Materials, construction and prints were up to par, but for my taste the shorts went to far past my knee ( I wear pants low), and the camp shirt billowed out from the ribs down, so a cut that didn't work for me. Great for a slimmer figure imo. I saved about $500 so that's neat.

the year 1492

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the work shirts from this season? The bureau guidance says generous fit and recommends sizing down. Any comparison with the FW18 sizing would be helpful

grayfox

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the work shirts from this season? The bureau guidance says generous fit and recommends sizing down. Any comparison with the FW18 sizing would be helpful
Don't tell me these have larger sizing now too....

I'll have to go xs then

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.