• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 16

notdesigned

Reaction score
Great choice, @Xman11815 . I really like that piece--very versatile and, as @lifeinabox said, most people won't look twice at it as what it really is.

lineate

Reaction score
Anybody seen an online retailer with the spotted navy jackets (Bedford I think)?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not impressed with what I've seen IRL so far

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Drinkwaters Hey Gary, I was wondering if there were any better photos of the Loiter Jacket (Navy Geo Jacquard), and the Camp Shirt (White Paisley Lawn). Also, how does the material feel on the jacket, and how does the "loiter" jacket compare to a bedford?

Dino19

Reaction score
It's really good to know the AW16 well in advance so that we can plan our purchase & not make a rash purchase.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Drinkwaters
 Hey Gary, I was wondering if there were any better photos of the Loiter Jacket (Navy Geo Jacquard), and the Camp Shirt (White Paisley Lawn). Also, how does the material feel on the jacket, and how does the "loiter" jacket compare to a bedford?

Eric, We will be posting better pictures soon. The Loiter Jacket is a light jacket, unconstructed and made of a knit like material. In regards to comparison between Bedford and Loiter, Bedford has more construction, presents like a Sport Jacket and Loiter is more of a knitwear piece.

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Can anyone (Drinkwaters?) tell me what pants will be released in XL/38 this season? Thanks!
Edit: Also, what outerwear/Bedfords will be released in XXL?

Last edited:

rotide

Reaction score
Any sign of those fatigue cord shorts yet?

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
And today we received:

S6A0112 / 19th Century BD Shirt in Red/Lt. Blue Big Plaid XS > XL $220
d7eqT08l.jpg

I THINK I missed this one as well, which came in last week. Sorry in advance if it's a double post:

S6D1871 / Chester Coat in Grey PC Glen Plaid XS > XL $540
DvZ3xRIl.jpg

Drinkwater's Cambridge
(617) 547-2067

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads