• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS /10

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well now is a better time than any to start the discussion on what's in store for the upcoming season.
I spoke with Angelo today and he said that their website for SS 10 will be up soon but as you know, I will not post my selections until their site is up or I get the OK to do so. I will say that the collection is stellar and the range of new fabrics are intriguing. There are many new models to choose from as well as the standards. We will have the largest selection we have ever had and we are excited that this collection is one of their best.
As always, when things do hit the stores and you cannot find what you are looking for or want to know what other colors an item is available in, please do not hesitate to contact me. Yes, I will mail out Look Books again to those that PM me but do not start that yet. I'll let you know when to contact me. There is no cost for them and the entire mailing is paid by Drinkwater's.
We want to express our sincere gratitude for your support this season and wish you and yours a Happy & Healthy Holiday Season!

Gary & Teresa

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Showroom pictures in NYC and Pitti, taken from various sources...

3646787525_69dc54927b_b.jpg

3647595022_e87a7125af_b.jpg

thIMG_3333.jpg

052.jpg

3873235267_c2fff4cda5_b.jpg

3874018182_81dec79ff6_b.jpg

3873228309_63b9fae879_b.jpg

3874011310_b0aa63e431_b.jpg

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In before this turns into a 350 page thread

JO3B

Reaction score
i'm really hoping for a s/s newport jacket...

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish I had picked up the blue madras andover last spring, hoping there's an equivalent this year.

JO3B

Reaction score
yeah i wouldn't mind a plaid jacket either, to keep things refreshing.

dragonxking

Reaction score
when does spring start anyways? like march?

eusticity

Reaction score
Plaid shirt hanging out in the right corner of the second photo, floral shirt in the third & plaid pocketsquares, I'm looking at yooouuu

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragonxking
when does spring start anyways? like march?
When they start to ship? Usually mid January...
Originally Posted by eusticity
Plaid shirt hanging out in the right corner of the second photo, floral shirt in the third & plaid pocketsquares, I'm looking at yooouuu
Haha. Btw, I've heard that there will be more stockists in the U.S. for the FWK stuff this next year.

eusticity

Reaction score
^ Awesome! I hope that includes some online vendors.

I should have tried to find a proxy/called Pas De Deux this season. I love that green/brown argyle Bedford. ~sigh

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not EG, but I'm pretty sure ts(s) doesn't need its own thread yet. Some of the upcoming SS2010 stuff looks great. Also glad to see some clearer photos of the pieces instead of the illustrations or whatever they use in the look books.
tss_ss2010_look_151.jpg
tss_ss2010_look_171.jpg
Images are from Mister Crew.

telemark

Reaction score
do we know if theres gonna be a release of the birdshooter in olive again?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads