Engineered Garments SS /10

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Dec 4, 2009.

1. zissou

zissou Senior member

ts(s) SS10 is hitting The Bureau before Xmas [​IMG]

2. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

I really liked some of ts(s) stuff from f/w 09. Does Bureau have a website or anything (assuming it's a store)?

3. zissou

zissou Senior member

^They do. A nice one at that...

4. robin

robin Senior member

I really liked some of ts(s) stuff from f/w 09. Does Bureau have a website or anything (assuming it's a store)?
    They do: http://www.thebureaubelfast.com/ I have images for ts(s) up here and here. I'm waiting to see more pictures though, as the lookbook styling is more Non-No than it should be.

5. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

6. robin

robin Senior member

^ Thanks d.

I'm hoping the fishtail parka will be available in a dark blue or green. Not too sure about that grey.

7. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Whatever that red thing is in the pic with Angelo will be mine. It's probably the Fatigue Shorts/Pants pictured on Page 1.

The belt's going to have be a part of that. BTW, just noticed all the belt options in the pic here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2558/...b9fae879_b.jpg

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

[​IMG]

fan of those bucks

9. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

^^I'm a fan of that girl.

10. robin

robin Senior member

fan of those bucks
    Those are the blue brick sole wingtips from ts(s), and the guy wearing them is most likely Takuji Suzuki.

11. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

The collection is quite strong as expected, but actually not my favorite to date.
    The field jacket and fishtail are more of a green than they look in the picture. A lot of the cottons have metallic in them which I didn't really love, but there is a good selection of chambrays and a really nice natural cotton with a rough hand and flecked bits in it.

^The red is great, I'll be getting the pants. Also the work shirt in a green chambray...for a little change of pace.

12. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

Green chambray sounds pretty cool.

13. robin

robin Senior member

The collection is quite strong as expected, but actually not my favorite to date.
    The field jacket and fishtail are more of a green than they look in the picture. A lot of the cottons have metallic in them which I didn't really love, but there is a good selection of chambrays and a really nice natural cotton with a rough hand and flecked bits in it.

Thanks for the report Ryan. Were the metallic fabrics actually made from a cotton/metal blend, or did they just have a metal-like sheen?

14. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

ts(s) SS10 is hitting The Bureau before Xmas [​IMG]

\\o/ Hoping I'll be afford atleast something, been interested in tss for quite awhile. The outerwear pieces look especially nice.

15. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

They we're actually a cotton/metal blend I believe. It was sort of crunchy to the touch and was supposed to break in. A fair bit of the collection was done in the fabric, so I would expect to see it in the near future. You couldn't really even see it in some lights, but in others it would show up a fair bit.

I was hoping for more of the plain twills or seersucker that we saw in ss09, but it wasn't apart of the collection. I think thats fine and things need to continue to move, but I felt like where ss09 had some of their best pieces in simple fabrics that made them must-haves, this collection takes a bit more of a chance and due to the fabrics and patterns, there aren't as much of those pieces.