• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
EG did not make a Drivers Jacket this season, right? Really miss the one I purchased in SS13... I'd probably pick up EG's tropical wool version if it got released again.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG did not make a Drivers Jacket this season, right? Really miss the one I purchased in SS13... I'd probably pick up EG's tropical wool version if it got released again.

No driver jacket this season. Lafayette jacket in tropical wool kinda fills a similar niche?

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Bureau added some sweet EG Workaday items: Ordered a green chambray shirt and chambray fatigue pants. I'll be Mr chambray this summer.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the workaday utility jacket? How's it fit?
Sleeve measurements a bit short...

deme24

Reaction score
Anyone have the workaday utility jacket? How's it fit?
Sleeve measurements a bit short...

I'd size down one. I got a small and I typically need a size medium for jackets. Medium would have been huge on me since it's a regular/roomy type jacket.

Small:
p2p: 21"
s2s: 18"
sleeve: 24"
length: 27.5"

m4gdelen4

Reaction score
I'd size down one. I got a small and I typically need a size medium for jackets. Medium would have been huge on me since it's a regular/roomy type jacket.

Small:
p2p: 21"
s2s: 18"
sleeve: 24"
length: 27.5"

So size normally for a layering piece, would you say?

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the bird turquoise classic shirt and the print is nice but does the straight hem look weird when worn with a jacket? Also I think I should've sized down.

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would look odd any tighter - it's a summer shirt

TWorksheets

Reaction score

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man, I wish the bureau would include fit pics, they buy sooo much eg and they make all of it look like a box in their product pictures.

mbaum

Reaction score
No way on sizing down. Looks great as is.

Kind of want one myself now... Which store did you pick yours up from?

Agree - I like this pattern as well. Especially nice on the shorts. Knight rocked them extremely well but they are the Gurkhas and that fit is too challenging on my thighs ...

Only thing on the shirt that I would want to consider is shortening the sleeves a bit and would likely wear it tucked-in in the shorts fit pic, maybe with a colorful belt thrown in? I think it looks good though with the olive Bedford.

No driver jacket this season. Lafayette jacket in tropical wool kinda fills a similar niche?

This is an awesome fit. Like the gray theme here, am a fan of the patchwork pattern this season and will steal this look shamelessly. I think it will look even better with the blue Foulard tie and pork hat thrown in for some color pop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics