• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score

Knight

Reaction score
cheers , any idea the Olive piece on the rail ?
I think that's the Expedition jacket, or quite simply a Bedford jacket - both in an olive cotton ripstop.

Dino19

Reaction score
^ Should be the Expedition, which I pre-ordered with Gary. Hopefully, luck is on my side.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
like that ..

catchh

Reaction score

Also some @

Last edited:

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick heads up- Looks like some of our SS14 order is ready to go! The following pieces will ship to us by the end of next week:

S4A0614 Work Shirt Blue/Red Newport Plaid XS>XL $180.00
S4A0615 Work Shirt Lt Blue/Red/Orange Newport Plaid XS>XL $180.00
Work Shirt/Miner Shirt Navy/Red/White Madras Plaid (Have yet to receive final confirmation on this one, will edit later) XS>XL $180.00
S4A0929 Lafayette Shirt Navy/Green/Yellow Madras Plaid S4A0929 XS>XL $170

As usual, drop us a line at (617) 547-2067, e-mail Gary at [email protected], or myself at [email protected] (Gary is away til early next week, if you don't hear back from him right away it's probably because he forwarded me your inquiry). If you're interested in placing any special orders through us, the earlier the better, so now's the time to think about that as well.

Thanks again, everyone!

Last edited:

catchh

Reaction score
Oh nice, do you know if they will they be doing different colours besides all white?

Last edited:

TWorksheets

Reaction score
Aside from the style of vulcanized sole, does anyone know what's different about these compared to regular slipons? Doesn't look like theyre doing the mismatched materials on that model.

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are using a matte Nappa leather. I looked and vans never did all white leather slips so as boring as it may seem it's never been done

Last edited:

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

boo, hope this doesnt mean the demise of the old red white and blue label, even though this one is cool.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads