• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dang they went full muumuu this season

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
penn shirt jacket is awesome. the reversed sateen fabric is the truth.

Knight

Reaction score
I just got my hands a handful of things recently -- namely the knit jacket in navy grey wave cotton jacquard. The fit is amazing -- think of it as a lightweight sweater but with the cut of a sports coat.

The cotton jacquard has a nice weight on it perfect for cool mornings and warmer noons. So if anyone's after a jacket that's very unstructured, relaxed fitting but has the cut of a sports coat -- I highly recommend this piece. Great for layering too.

Dino19

Reaction score
Spring / Summer is always my bumper season because of where I am.

Received the navy Fatigue pants, may be getting the shorts as well. Dayton & Expedition should be on the way. Still eyeing a few more items from this season's collection.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey knight post a fit? I'm really interested in the wave pattern too.

HelloFello

Reaction score
My girl got the FWK STK pants in the same material, I actually like the wave jacquard even more now, so much texture in it. Think I'm going to get it in either the knit jacket, or the hooded vest.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the wave knit jacquard jacket from Gary recently and have to say the material is great. It fits a tad big and loose for the size but that's EG style for layering I believe, but given its for spring/summer not interesred in a slim fit. Its not a sloppy fit at all though. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Last edited:

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I highly advise sizing up for the Bedford. I wear medium for everything and could barely button up a medium Bedford, while a large fits quite nicely. I can say I've never owned such a versatile piece of clothing before. Various collar up or down/button or no button combinations give completely different looks.

HelloFello

Reaction score

I highly advise sizing up for the Bedford. I wear medium for everything and could barely button up a medium Bedford, while a large fits quite nicely. I can say I've never owned such a versatile piece of clothing before. Various collar up or down/button or no button combinations give completely different looks.

+1 and you can even wear it with shorts, def will be picking up more as I find more colors/fabrics that works for me.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for FW13 work shirts in size Medium, if anyone has any they'd like to sell.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bloomingdale's has some EG in right now. T shirt, a couple of the shorts and a bedford or so.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the bird/trees shorts in sz28 anywhere? smallest i've seen is 30, even at japanese shops. and what's the going rate on graphic Ts? $70ish?

ekimneems

Reaction score

+1 and you can even wear it with shorts, def will be picking up more as I find more colors/fabrics that works for me.

Snagged the Baker in Navy Poplin yesterday at Nepenthes and feel the same way about it. Thing is so versatile and classic looking. I heard they have shorts coming with the same navy poplin fabric so I might try to pull off the shorts suit. Wish they were doing pants in the same fabric so I could do a real suit with it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads