• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

As far back as SS05, wow! Some great stuff in there. The SS10 Popover at the top and that Engineer Jacket both in M really caught my interest. Won't be able to buy unfortunately, someone should cop them though. I noticed it was all s/s stuff, do you have older f/w stock too?

We've got some FW stuff but it's in storage right now until we remerchandise the store for the FW season which is is not to far off at this point.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Talk about dangerously tempting.

I'm surprised SS10 Popover prices were $150 retail, compared to SS13 at $220!

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of previous season popovers, can any EG experts shed some light on which season this is from?

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Talk about dangerously tempting.

I'm surprised SS10 Popover prices were $150 retail, compared to SS13 at $220!

Not to mention Jean Jacket became $350 ish (this season) from $230 (05)!

Last edited:

IndependenceChi

Reaction score
Independence will be marking down Engineered Garments SS13 today by 30%.

We have the following left in stock...

Andover Jacket in Iridescent Khaki -- M, M, L
19th Century Button Down Shirt in Red Madras -- S, M, L
Round Collar Shirt in Navy Polka Dot -- M, L, XL
Round Collar Shirt in Iridescent Orange -- L
Short Sleeve Popover Shirt in Madras Plaid -- M, L
Fatigue Pant in Khaki High Count Reveresed Sateen -- L
Ghurka Short in Khaki -- 30, 30, 32, 32

All prices and measurements can be located on our website -- http://independence-chicago.com/brands/engineered-garments/

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please call us at 312.675.2105 or shoot us an email at [email protected].

JOA

Reaction score
Looking for the Tattersall Tab Collar in a Medium if anybody sees one. Thanks.

Jimmyleaf

Reaction score
Hey by any chance, would anyone know where i could still find this spring's Count 60/40 Field Jacket in Olive. Any help or guess would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

afan

Reaction score
Need som size advice on an Andover from SS13. Bought a Bedford Jacket from SS11 in size small. It fit me bang on without any alterations needed. I tried on a bedford jacket in size small from FW11 and the fit was now much more snug and above all way shorter. It looked ridiculous on me. I kind of gave up hope on Engineered Garments since they seemed to have changed the fit of their jackets. Anyways, came across an Andover on sale, very cheap on the internet. My question is: should i size up to an M or stick to S? I am normally a size Small in other brands like Our Legacy and APC.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SS13 Bedford fits well except sleeves slightly long. First EG outerwear, took a size L.

Last edited:

catchh

Reaction score
I had to size up on the Andover to a large. I'm a medium in all my EG.

alex99

Reaction score
Check the measurements on the Andover. I'm normally a small in EG, but I thought it smart to size up to a medium on the SS13 Navy print Andover based on past experience. That was a mistake since the shoulders were too wide, so I ended up selling it. I think I am between sizes now for a lot of EG jackets.

Shingles

Reaction score

Probably a long shot but I'm looking for this Navy Big Floral Lafayette Shirt in a medium, or maybe small depending on measurements. Odin also had this print as an exclusive popover shirt, anyone would do. If you know where I can get one or if you have any of them for sale please let me know!

catchh

Reaction score
If anyone is wanting to sell last years navy polo shirt in medium let me know as they aren't doing one this year.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads