1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

SS13 Bedford fits well except sleeves slightly long. First EG outerwear, took a size L.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  2. catchh

catchh Senior member

I had to size up on the Andover to a large. I'm a medium in all my EG.

3. alex99

alex99 Senior member

Check the measurements on the Andover. I'm normally a small in EG, but I thought it smart to size up to a medium on the SS13 Navy print Andover based on past experience. That was a mistake since the shoulders were too wide, so I ended up selling it. I think I am between sizes now for a lot of EG jackets.

4. Shingles

Shingles Senior member

[​IMG]

Probably a long shot but I'm looking for this Navy Big Floral Lafayette Shirt in a medium, or maybe small depending on measurements. Odin also had this print as an exclusive popover shirt, anyone would do. If you know where I can get one or if you have any of them for sale please let me know!

5. catchh

catchh Senior member

If anyone is wanting to sell last years navy polo shirt in medium let me know as they aren't doing one this year.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  6. El QUaG

El QUaG Senior member

Having noticed a few teenagers in Sydney wearing a jacket very similar to the EG Tri Colour Beach Popover, I finally uncovered the label who is clearly appropriating a few details from Daiki Suziki and passing it off as their own...

Assembly Label Pacific Parker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note the colour blocking is very similar, except the EG features raglan sleeves in a different blue. But the left arm pocket and rear zipper pocket are identical! Obviously we are looking at popover versus full front zip up jacket, but the similarities are certainly there!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

^In the industry, you'll rarely find anyone with an original thought.

2 people like this.