Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robin, Dec 14, 2012.

1. OakStreetBootmakers

OakStreetBootmakers Senior member

truth

2. Knight

Knight Senior member

Just got off the phone with Nepenthes. They received quite a big drop of stuff.

Lafayette Shorts in 4 colours – Orange, Green, Navy [all with florals], and white with the tie dye print.
    Baker Jacket in navy paisely.
    Popover shirt in Navy Hawaiian Print and White with navy 'surf' print.
    Rounded collar shirts in Navy with polka dot variations, White with a red/navy polka dot and an irridescent chambray.
    Wind Breaker jacket in yellow and red Nylon Ripstop.

Might have missed 1 or 2 other items but most of those pieces they received [in my mind] are quite beautiful.

3. JasonV

JasonV Senior member

Was wondering can anyone help me with a sizing question on the Fatigue Pants, called Nepenthes to try and get a pair but sold out in small which they say is equivalent to a 32 waist.

Has anyone got this pant and can comment on how they size? I have the Ground Crew pant fro FW12 in 32 and they're a touch tight but work ok so would I indeed be small in the Fatigue or is a medium better?

Thanks for any help...

4. Knight

Knight Senior member

Just from reading that youre definitely a Medium :) Im a W32 and wear medium on all my fatigues.

5. slide13

slide13 Senior member

How is the fit on the fatigue pant this season? I really want a slimmer fitting fatigue pant in olive sateen. SS12 fit looked pretty good I thought, but wasn't offered in the sateen. Previous FW fits in the fatigue have been huge.

6. el duderino

el duderino Senior member

It's regular straight leg fit like this past seasons usn pant. Nothing huge like past fatigue pants. Drinkwaters has them in olive sateen in addition to Nepenthes

7. Knight

Knight Senior member

If you want a slimmer cut pant maybe you could try the USN pant? i got this season's one already and it has a slight taper to it as well...

8. slide13

slide13 Senior member

Perfect. I don't need it super slim, just not huge like some past seasons. I have some USN pants, love them, but really like the pocket setup on fatigues. May have to check in with Gary on that.

9. catchh

catchh Senior member

10. JasonV

JasonV Senior member

Thanks Knight, thought Small sounded,,,well too small! Tried Gary but the 32 Inch had sold out, not sure if he meant the Small or Medium if that's how they're tagged.

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

If anyone missed out on these last spring I have them new in a L. I lost a lot of weight. $150 + euro shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

I've seen 2 types of fatigue pants out there, the regular EG line (tagged 28,30,32,34, etc) and the workaday line (tagged xs,s,m,l,xl) and iirc the workaday fatigue still fits like the old regular fatigue with a wider leg, but the newer regular EG fatigue fits more like a slim strait,,,, and, at least in theory, the sizing should be as follows:
    XS=28-29
    S=30-31
    M=32-33
    L=34-35
    XL=36-37

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013

13. JRS1979

JRS1979 Senior member

Can anyone link me to, or write out a list of, all SS13 pop-overs and short-sleeves?

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

14. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

The Fatigues we have in stock are indeed sized XS-XL, not numerically. And you're right, these are definitely a straight-legged cut, not at all the relaxed Workaday fit we've had here for some time. Something worth taking note of is that there are cinches on the waist; The UNCINCHED measurement is pretty generous and can sound more typical of the next size up, whereas the CINCHED waist measurement is truer to the outlined scale and what you would normally assume for the size.

If I can find the list of all of the available pieces for the season I'll type this up. It's around here somewhere...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013

15. JRS1979

JRS1979 Senior member