Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 08

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robin, Dec 21, 2007.

1. anothergreenworld

anothergreenworld Senior member

2. robin

robin Senior member

I really like the black chambray versions of both the binocular shirt and work shirt - I wonder why more stateside stockists didn't order more pieces in that fabric. The CWP pants that nalu has up are also kind of interesting.

3. KennyGhetzoff

KennyGhetzoff Senior member

is the binocular shirt in any fabric available anywhere in the US? I haven't seen it.

4. bant

bant Senior member

barneys. i also think gary has / had some.

5. robin

robin Senior member

is the binocular shirt in any fabric available anywhere in the US? I haven't seen it.
    Peasant had the orange plaid version (sold out). Ian had them in blue plaid (sold out at downtown location, though the Fremont location still has some). Barney's Seattle also has them in blue plaid. I'd assume MAC and Odin also picked them up.
    I don't think he did, but he does have the grey and brown/yellow plaid work shirts.

6. KennyGhetzoff

Peasant had the orange plaid version (sold out). Ian had them in blue plaid (sold out at downtown location, though the Fremont location still has some). Barney's Seattle also has them in blue plaid. I'd assume MAC and Odin also picked them up.

no go at odin. been there twice in last week. no binocular shirts. lots of other stuff though.

what's MAC?

7. robin

robin Senior member

no go at odin. been there twice in last week. no binocular shirts. lots of other stuff though. what's MAC?
    MAC, http://www.yelp.com/biz/m-a-c-modern...-san-francisco That's surprising Odin didn't pick them up. Ian does take phone orders, so check with them as well (their Seattle/Fremont location's number is 206.322.7380). Any decent sales rep at barney's should also be able to have them ordered from other locations.

8. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

no go at odin. been there twice in last week. no binocular shirts. lots of other stuff though.

what's MAC?

Did you see the basic jean for sale? $49. Not surprising though; those jeans got the craziest cut, with a snug waist and billowy legs.

9. Oxnard

Oxnard Senior member

Going to have to check out the places you mentioned for the binocular shirt robin, thanks for listing everything btw. I got a red reverse-plaid shirt through Refinery29 a few days ago... very happy with it so far. Great details, solid construction, pretty well cut, especially with the upper body, very nice drape, got it in a medium myself. Digging those chambray workshirts as well, might have to check one of those out,

10. 1969

1969 Senior member

I'll sell you one. Check your pm.

11. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters OG Affiliate Vendor

I do have the work shirt in the Grey Chambray and I also have the banded collar in the same fabric and color. FYI

Gary

12. KennyGhetzoff

I do have the work shirt in the Grey Chambray and I also have the banded collar in the same fabric and color. FYI

Gary

gary, any binocular shirts?

13. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Just checked the EG website and found that the stockists list has been updated, or created, if you will, minus Japan (now that would've been a list).

14. Drinkwaters

No, I did not order that style.

gary, any binocular shirts?

15. Drinkwaters

FYI, Today I recieved some additional sizes and fill ins to what I originally had.
    I have a Bedford in Navy Cotton Twill in XS for anyone who might be interested.

Gary