• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring Andover, Tailored to Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

$100 is the price inclusive of making a regular paypal fee and I will throw in USPS Priority shipping with tracking. What a guy I am. I will ship the jacket to you within 24 hours and keep you updated at every step of the way, included a tracking number. My feedback attests to this. I have no great need to sell this jacket, just found something I want more. It's the same old story. Combine that with the very fair price for used EG, and I will not accept offers unless you have supremely compelling reasoning. Also, no returns. Cheers and thanks!

Engineered Garments Spring Season Andover Jacket, Blue Pinstripe, Tagged L, Tailored to M, $100

I really wanted this jacket to fit me, but it's time to cut my losses, and trust, I'm taking a loss here. I had this tailored through the body to slim it down, but it just isn't the fit for me. As I said, time to move on. The color is a fine blue pinstripe. It appears solid pale blue from normal distance with the pinstripes providing interesting texture, they are really only truly visible up close. Jacket is freshly dry cleaned and in very good used condition, no smells rips etc. Single vent, 3 inner pockets, beautiful made in NY construction.

Please look at the measurements carefully.

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18"
Pit to Pit: 20.5"
Sleeve from Shoulder: 23.5"
Back of collar to hem: 28"
Waist/Midsection, measured between ticket pocket and hip pocket: 19.5"

Please PM for Paypal. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads