• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments Sizing

bant

Reaction score
Hey all, can anyone comment on how EG S/S 07 pieces are sized? I'm interested specifically in the zip hoodie - do these run true to size? Also, any comment on the style or fabric is very much appreciated.

peace

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I cannot comment on the fit of the hoody but I can tell you that depending on the fabric and what transpires during the wash treatment, their garments can vary. A recent customer who purchased this seasons work shirt conveyed that the fit was smaller than previous purchases. Now, that could be because of the fabric reacting differently than other fabrics he has purchased or they have trimmed down that style. I will have to seek advice from EG and see if they have changed there spec on that model.
I know LaGuy owns a hoody from EG and he would be the one to give the best advice on that one. Fok are you listening?
If you ever have a question about anything else in their line, you could call me and I will give you the best advice I can. What size do normally take? This info would be helpful to SF members who I'm sure would like to help you.

Best Regards,

Gary

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

bant

Reaction score
Hey guys many thanks for the info & your thoughts. the only way to tell i guess is to try the thing on. Odin has a couple left (spring / summer line) in size large and i'm crossing my fingers that this thing fits. i have AA thermal lined hoodies in L & XL and both are fine - if EG size L is somewhere in btw this I should be good.

i'll be sure to let you guys know how this thing fits later on.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%