• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments S/S 09

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lostinthesupermarket
It's the aviator jacket from (I think) last summer. It's nice but it fits short. I had the blue one but sent it back because it was about an inch too short for me in the body.

Thanks for the heads up. With that in mind I think it'll stay on the shelf, cool as it may look.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
DSC01898.jpg

Gary,

Is the shirt on the right the Work Shirt in Navy/Olive/Natural Madras from this season? If so, I'll be calling you up.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes it is. I'll look forward to your call.

Originally Posted by JOA
Gary,

Is the shirt on the right the Work Shirt in Navy/Olive/Natural Madras from this season? If so, I'll be calling you up.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MyMorningJacket
Me too Stevesie.

laugh.gif
Awesome.

Originally Posted by okaysee
Does anyone know where I might be able to find this state-side?
http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Engine...hTan-4444.html

I know Odin has it in navy, but I'm holding out in hopes of finding the tan.

Order it from Oi Polloi dude; you'll get 20% off their price because they have to discount the VAT tax they include on domestic orders. Shipping is not bad, will probably end up being fifteen bucks at the most. I've never ordered from Oi Polloi but I can't imagine their service is poor, they are a very highly regarded boutique. All my international online shopping experiences have been surprisingly great.

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Order it from Oi Polloi dude; you'll get 20% off their price because they have to discount the VAT tax they include on domestic orders. Shipping is not bad, will probably end up being fifteen bucks at the most. I've never ordered from Oi Polloi but I can't imagine their service is poor, they are a very highly regarded boutique. All my international online shopping experiences have been surprisingly great.

+1 Oi Polloi is a great boutique, def one of my favorites. Ordered WWM's Upland jacket, a Barbour jacket and Yuketen's Ranger Moccs from them this spring and as before, the shipping is very fast and thanks to the current rate of the pound, the prices are very nice.

james nicolas

Reaction score
anyone else carry the workaday line?
i was looking to order the black thermal lined hoodie in medium from odin
but they e-mailed me back saying it was sold out
anyone else selling it? or possibly getting the line in the future?
anyone have one they want to get rid of?

okaysee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
laugh.gif
Awesome.

Thanks for the help guys - I didn't realize the VAT tax was making the price seem higher than it really was, but I ended up with the S/S08 mountain parka from Gary, which I just received today (after ordering yesterday!) - and it's fantastic. Heard from him that it was modeled after a parka he's owned for a very long time.

siglo vi

Reaction score
anyone carry the painter pants gangster stripe in the US, or is this also a jp exclusive?

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary, do you have measurements for the denim jacket in Medium? Thanks

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny Amiga
+1 Oi Polloi is a great boutique, def one of my favorites. Ordered WWM's Upland jacket, a Barbour jacket and Yuketen's Ranger Moccs from them this spring and as before, the shipping is very fast and thanks to the current rate of the pound, the prices are very nice.
How are you liking the Moccs?

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
How are you liking the Moccs?

Love them. Will post some shoe Appreciation in the Yuketen thread once I get around taking proper pics of 'em.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny Amiga
Love them. Will post some shoe Appreciation in the Yuketen thread once I get around taking proper pics of 'em.
I'm jealous. I wanted to buy a pair but the price was just way too high for a poor college student like myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads