• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments S/S 09

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, I'm trying to clear out the last of the EG FW08 stuff that I have. Prices have been lowered a lot. Please buy it up so I can start thinking about SS09
wink.gif

blake

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
I've sent in a request for stockists for:

1. Iridescent Shirts
2. Indian Block Scarf
3. Blue Floral Tie and Shorts

I'll post info here as soon as I get it. If there's anything else people want info on let me know.

we have the blue floral tie in stock and the short are on the way.......

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I spoke with EG rep. there has been a LOT of requests for a bunch of things and they are over sold. Also going forward they will be ONLY cutting to order.
Special orders are a no go..... unless a store cancels an order or goes under.
best,
mauro

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Japan receive considerably larger quantities of EG than the US? It seems like the US shops can't meet the demand on a lot of the items.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Yes. Although the list of US stockists seems to be increasing every season, the variety and quantity that each store in Japan orders seems to surpass that of any of the US stockists. This may be because the EG and Americana aesthetic is more prevalent in Japan than out here.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've sent in a request for stockists for: 1. Iridescent Shirts 2. Indian Block Scarf 3. Blue Floral Tie and Shorts I'll post info here as soon as I get it. If there's anything else people want info on let me know.
Camp Shirt Mulberry Canvas Malibu, CA USA Ian Seattle, WA USA Lane Crawford Hong Kong Odin NYC, NY USA Steven Alan NYC, NY USA & Venice, CA USA The Bureau Belfast, NI UK Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA Wheat American Rag LA, CA USA & San Francisco, CA USA August Oakland, CA USA Legion LA, CA USA Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Blue Lane Crawford Hong Kong Odin NYC, NY USA Start London, UK Steven Alan NYC, NY USA & Venice, CA USA Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA VMC Zurich, Switzerland Scarf Rust Indian Wood Block Print Barneys National, USA Jake Chicago, IL USA Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada Stuart Wright Brooklyn, NY USA Black Indian Wood Block Print Boutique U & I Montreal Canada Canvas Malibu, CA USA Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada MAC San Francisco, CA USA San Francisco Market Seoul, Korea Sportivo Madrid, Spain Stuart Wright Brooklyn, NY USA Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Mustard Indian Floral Wood Block Print August Oakland, CA USA De Toute Facon Athens, Greece Sportivo Madrid, Spain Stuart Wright Brooklyn, NY USA Blue Indian Floral Wood Block Print Bloomingdales San Francisco, CA USA & NYC, NY USA Boutique U & I Montreal Canada Hejfina Chicago, IL USA Ian Seattle, WA USA Jake Chicago, IL USA The Outpost Barcelona, Spain Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA Victoire Paris, France & St. Tropez Tie Navy Floral Print Bark Cloth Barneys National, USA Blake Portland, OR USA de Toute facon Athens, Greece Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada San Francisco Market Seoul, Korea Sevendays Taipei, Taiwan Sportivo Madrid, Spain Garbstore London, UK Newport Shorts Navy Floral Print Bark Cloth American Rag LA, CA USA & San Francisco, CA USA Blake Portland, OR USA Bloomingdales San Francisco, CA USA & NYC, NY USA Ian Seattle, WA USA Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada Lane Crawford Hong Kong Patti Bari, Italy Protec Bologna, Italy S.F. Market Seoul, Korea Tailor At The Tannery Tottenham, London UK Thomas I Punkt Hamburg, Germany

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've sent in a request for stockists for: 1. Iridescent Shirts 2. Indian Block Scarf 3. Blue Floral Tie and Shorts I'll post info here as soon as I get it. If there's anything else people want info on let me know.
Can you confirm that the blue floral tie and shorts are the same one's I've been looking for? (http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=419) If so, what sort of price would I be looking at for either? thanks!

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
Can you confirm that the blue floral tie and shorts are the same one's I've been looking for? (http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=419)
If so, what sort of price would I be looking at for either? thanks!

They sure are. Tie ~ $89. Shorts ~ $185-$200 (pricier due to the work needed for the additional pockets).

BTW, pics:
a4e21e61.jpg
846395c4.jpg

a0102385_20503560.jpg

a0102385_2050881.jpg

a0102385_20514017.jpg

a0102385_20522959.jpg

a0102385_20524784.jpg

a0102385_20531928.jpg

botfc

Reaction score
I've sent in a request for stockists for:

1. Iridescent Shirts
2. Indian Block Scarf
3. Blue Floral Tie and Shorts

I'll post info here as soon as I get it. If there's anything else people want info on let me know.

Hey Tim,

I am looking to get the following items and any help would be much appreciated:

- ghurka shorts
- field parka (other than the chambray)
- ground jacket (trying to see if only SA got the khaki and navy to Farin.)

Thanks in advance!

Willy Nilly

Reaction score

Scarf
Rust Indian Wood Block Print
Barneys National, USA
Jake Chicago, IL USA
Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada
Stuart Wright Brooklyn, NY USA

Black Indian Wood Block Print
Boutique U & I Montreal Canada
Canvas Malibu, CA USA
Jonathan & Olivia Toronto & Vancouver Canada
MAC San Francisco, CA USA
San Francisco Market Seoul, Korea
Sportivo Madrid, Spain
Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA

Mustard Indian Floral Wood Block Print
August Oakland, CA USA
De Toute Facon Athens, Greece
Sportivo Madrid, Spain

Blue Indian Floral Wood Block Print
Bloomingdales San Francisco, CA USA & NYC, NY USA
Boutique U & I Montreal Canada
Hejfina Chicago, IL USA
Ian Seattle, WA USA
Jake Chicago, IL USA
The Outpost Barcelona, Spain
Trend Fred Segal Santa Monica, CA USA
Victoire Paris, France & St. Tropez

Thank you!

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i find it interesting that those NB's are on display and is this the kendall in overdye paisley?
846395c4.jpg

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have the field Parka in Tan Cotton /Poly in size Small, Medium and Large.

Originally Posted by botfc
Hey Tim,

I am looking to get the following items and any help would be much appreciated:

- ghurka shorts
- field parka (other than the chambray)
- ground jacket (trying to see if only SA got the khaki and navy to Farin.)

Thanks in advance!

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by botfc
Hey Tim, I am looking to get the following items and any help would be much appreciated: - ghurka shorts - field parka (other than the chambray) - ground jacket (trying to see if only SA got the khaki and navy to Farin.) Thanks in advance!
In regards to the ground jacket:
Originally Posted by drink8648
In regards to this coat, Farinelli's is the only store that stocked the Navy and Steve Allen stocked the Tan according to Angelo.
Also, pic of the Tan Field Parka via MAPS:
P1090147.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads