1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments S/S 09

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Jul 19, 2008.

1. robin

robin Senior member

I think it was a WWM jacket from SS06 or 07.

2. JOA

JOA Senior member

Of course it is. That way, I'll never be able to own it!

3. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also what they're wearing [​IMG]

4. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Not too crazy about s/s. Maybe it will change...

JO3B. Where was that pic taken? Is that Daiki on the left?

5. JO3B

JO3B Senior member

taken at pitti uomo this past summer in florence. yes that is daiki. sorry for the tiny pics. PS, Gary, since you'll be at the show room i think you should let me help you buy [​IMG]

6. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

7. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

i'm really not feeling the floral...hopefully someone proves me wrong by posting an awesome fit pic. show me how its done!

8. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior member

I think they look okay, although they don't excite me much either. The prints are very nice themselves. However, I'd never wear them. I don't live in a warm enough climate really feel comfortable in floral prints.

9. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Is it just my untrained eye, or does EG seem to release an almost identical chambray most seasons? I swear the one pictured is the same as last...

Not that I mind. I love 'em.

10. robin

robin Senior member

Lookbook is up on the site now.

11. robin

robin Senior member

Here are my favorites so far. I hope they will offer a bedford in a floral print, but it doesn't look like one is shown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior member

Damn, I was hoping there would be some banded collar shirts for summer. Oh well, the bedford fabrics look great. And gray striped (?) engineer jacket is probably going to be a must buy item for me (this whole outfit in fact is one of my favorites). [​IMG]

13. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

I'm digging the two blue outfits above, especially what I think is the Logger Vest in the post directly above. Also liking the ones below. Still don't know what that red thing is in my last post. [​IMG] I've got the blue shawl collar cardigan from last year, so maybe I can pull this off in a blue color palette. [​IMG] Will have to shoot Tim Hardy e-mail to get that belt made. That isn't a quick-release is it? [​IMG] Are those Ghurka Jorts? [​IMG] Those Norwegian Army shorts are missing the cargo pocket.
    Is it just my untrained eye, or does EG seem to release an almost identical chambray most seasons? I swear the one pictured is the same as last...
    The chambray changes each season. The SS08 Chambray Workshirt was a lighter blue and had a clear button instead of the red. This season's blue is a little deeper, so it goes better with the red button. BTW, some higher res pics sniped from ACL. Not everything in the lookbook: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. 1969

1969 Senior member

15. 1969

1969 Senior member

That cream colored zip jacket with the blue banded cuffs and waist has some sort of gimmick going on in the back...like a storage pouch or something.