• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

El QUaG

Reaction score
I've been supporting EG since the early days and the costs have gotten prohibitive. So much for economies of scale.

There are no economies of scale! Absolutely zero in fact.

Everything is made to order. Basically what stores worldwide collectivel order in advance (a season or so ahead), is what the brand makes for each season.

Which is insane, but limits overstock. But is awesome, because EG is the complete opposite of a fast fashion brand. Which is one of the reasons I love it.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All,

The ship has landed and this our offering this season. As some of you know, we do have selections of past seasons available. Should you want anything listed or curious about what we might have from seasons past, you can contact us a few ways.
Call us: @617-547-2067
Email us: [email protected] [email protected]

Additionally, checkout our new website and let us know what you think.

Thanks for looking!

Gary

EG 19th Century BD Shirt Black Cotton Mini Foulard
EG Dayton Shirt Grey Poly/Wool Herrinbone
EG Work Shirt Navy/Orange/Lt. Blue Cotton
EG Work Shirt Navy/Red/Green Cotton Twill
EG NB Jacket Grey Wool Blend Diagonal
EG Andover Jacket Tan/Green Wool Gunclub Check
EG Carlyle Pant Grey Wool Blend Homespun
EG Fatigue Pant Dk. Navy Cotton Heavy Twill
EG Knit Vest Black/Red Acrylic Wool Flannel
EG Button Shawl Brown/Red Wool Gunclub Check
EG Button Shawl Grey Wool Glen Plaid Houdstooth

maregmareg

Reaction score
Anyone knows if latest EG x Hoka Bondi runs true to size?

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Looks like the Uniqlo collab is up and available so grab yo fleeces before they sell out.

grayfox

Reaction score
Def the standout piece ^

Looks great in real photos

Last edited:

maregmareg

Reaction score
any opinions on this seasons Ground Pants in Herringbone cotton? According to TBB webstore I should take M being 32 waist, is that true?

figurine

Reaction score
any opinions on this seasons Ground Pants in Herringbone cotton? According to TBB webstore I should take M being 32 waist, is that true?
According to Caliroots the ground pants measure 88cm a round the waist in a M so 34ish, End have a M as 34" as well so the Bureau might be off.

Seafinch

Reaction score

I’m curious about this as well. TBB has me thinking I’d need to size up.

nyjoker

Reaction score
At Uniqlo SOHO, Olive combination fleece back in stock, looks like a full size run too...
sketch-1570806666128.png

Not feeling it too much, I already have a Patagonia RetroX, I guess I'll give it a pass.
BTW I'm wearing ss18 HCT new balloon
fw18 duck bucket hat
EG x Hoka

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads