• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

evolsirhc

Reaction score
TTS on the ground pants looks way better than sized down

Last edited:

nyjoker

Reaction score
Couple links for the EG x NB if anybody's antsy:

EDIT: Not sure if it's a mistake, but the Capsule link for the black actually comes out to less than $200...

Obviously not yet available in the US if you're hoping to pay less.
Those are the BB5 triple black, which retails at $175USD, not the EGB5 collab.

MeatFish

Reaction score
Are there any stockists that bought into this vest other than Canoe Club and Bodega?
Decided on it late and Larges are sold out on both.

grayfox

Reaction score
New Balances up at Understudy.ca since midnight for anyone that doesn't mind ordering from Canada. My favourite shop over here, hope it's ok to plug haha

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
i have them coming in all colors - if you wanna secure your size with the SF discount hit me up.

[email protected]

What's the difference between regular ones ? I've just bought the normal grey version is there much difference ?
Cheers
Mine
IMG_3978.jpg

besbesbes

Reaction score
Kith has got grey and navy NB collab

grayfox

Reaction score
In real life the colorways are so sick. I absolutely love my pair. Much different from the OG v4 I was wearing and compared side to side.

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
Anyone seen olive velveteen Carlyles anywhere in the States? Bureau is the only place I've seen them.

So far have copped the olive cord fatigues, yellow plaid workshirt, tan cord tote, and grey curly wool interliner. Phew, it's a good season.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_9164.JPEG

I know I plugged and spoke to a couple of y'all, but Hoka X Engineered Garments Bondi B Available September 16th at 8am PST In-Store & Online. Available in limited quantities. If you'd like to set aside a size let me see what I'm able to do. For those of you who've already reached out, I've got ya!
[email protected]

GeorgeC

Reaction score
Anyone seen olive velveteen Carlyles anywhere in the States? Bureau is the only place I've seen them.

So far have copped the olive cord fatigues, yellow plaid workshirt, tan cord tote, and grey curly wool interliner. Phew, it's a good season.

Are this season's fatigues like the SS19 iteration? aka large and cropped (for someone over 6' at least), and big at the waist? My SS19 fatigues in small fit like 32-33. Thanks!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How is the general fit this time out? I just grabbed a Dayton shirt from last summer; it’s a Small that is slightly bigger than a Large from a couple seasons back. (!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads