• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
Which stores in the U.S. or Canada have received theirs thus far, other than Totem, Understudy, and Indigo & Cotton?

grayfox

Reaction score
In Canada so far:
Lost & Found
Understudy (more shipments coming, mostly accessory)
Neighbour (just not online yet)

Still waiting for Haven and Bluebuttonshop

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
I messed up waiting on the other colors of the 6w cord painter pants and Nepenthes sold out in XS. Anyone else see the olive or chestnut online anywhere?

blue peter

Reaction score
I messed up waiting on the other colors of the 6w cord painter pants and Nepenthes sold out in XS. Anyone else see the olive or chestnut online anywhere?

not in any U.S. or Euro shops, yet - still early, though, no doubt tbb will get the full color run. nny can tell you which stockists are carrying them if you want to find out right away.
...heading to ny in a couple of weeks and hoping to find a M or L in the chestnut painter, but likely those are also sold out by now...at least i can try another color on for size

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What in the world is this? Looks like a Dayton shirt? For winter? Whaaaat?

Mohawk says it’s in their store; it’s not on their site.

Beedub

Reaction score
There have been Dayton shirts in AW collections before.

whostosay

Reaction score
grabbed the painter's in chestnut 6W and black double cloth at NNY last week. they seemed to have pretty solid size runs in everything. the 6W's are reallllly cozy, but nearly $400 after taxes! the carlyle pant has a really nice shape, and look awesome in the gun club fabric.

beneficialmovie

Reaction score
grabbed the painter's in chestnut 6W and black double cloth at NNY last week. they seemed to have pretty solid size runs in everything. the 6W's are reallllly cozy, but nearly $400 after taxes! the carlyle pant has a really nice shape, and look awesome in the gun club fabric.

Got a pic of the 6Ws?

grayfox

Reaction score
What part of the painter is double cloth? The majority of it? I don't want another DC pant but I want the painters haha

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There have been Dayton shirts in AW collections before.

The pink floral just struck me as very summery, and I didn’t see it in their look book type photos.

I guess there could be some other things floating around out there.

*First post*

I finally created an account after YEARS of following these EG threads. I manage BlackBlue and as a few of you know, I have a deep love and appreciation for Daiki and Engineered Garments. Happy to be here!

BlackBlue has received their first wave of FW19 EG, as well. Here is a list of what's currently in store (online next week).

19TH CENTURY NAVY/WHITE STRIPE

CLASSIC SHIRT GUNCLUB

WORKSHIRT CONE CHAMBRAY

WORKSHIRT RED/NAVY PLAID

WORKSHIT NAVY/RED/GREEN PLAID

CAGOULE BLACKWATCH NYLON

SPREAD COLLAR SHIRT NAVY/WHITE STRIPE

OVER VEST OLIVE

OVER VEST NAVY

NB JACKET NAVY SERGE

NB JACKET NAVY 20oz WOOL

NB JACKET GREY HOMESPUN

ANDOVER JACKET GREY HERRINGBONE

ANDOVER JACKET CHARCOAL WOOL

ANDOVER JACKET GUNCLUB

ANDOVER JACKET CHESTNUT CORD

ANDOVER PANT GREY HERRINGBONE

ANDOVER PANT GUNCLUB

ANDOVER PANT CHESTNUT CORD

FATIGUE PANT OLIVE PATCHWORK CORD

PAINTER PANT OLIVE DOUBLE CLOTH

PAINTER PANT BLACK DOUBLE CLOTH

GROUND PANT KHAKI

GROUND PANT OLIVE

GROUND PANT NAVY

GROUND PANT CHESTNUT CORD

CARLYLE PANT GREY HOMESPUN

Glad to see you here!

grayfox

Reaction score
The left half of the top block is DC, most of the right leg, left shin, most of left back leg, and the bottom of the back of the right leg. It’s basically 50% DC, 40% reverse sateen, 10% herringbone twill.
Oh I see now. Disappointing v.v DC is such a heavy fabric and I'm wanting something a bit more midweight

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads