• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, how about no more threats of physical violence. @thekunk07 - you know that I personally love a good scrap, (for everyone else, I think that Kunk is one of the few people here to have watched me choke out a brand rep in his own showroom during a fairly rambunctious reception years ago) but it's one thing to fight someone who can and wants to fight back, and another to just threaten people, K?

On the other hand, @zunker bro, if you are annoying everyone else on the thread, might rethink your own actions as well.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, how about no more threats of physical violence. @thekunk07 - you know that I personally love a good scrap, (for everyone else, I think that Kunk is one of the few people here to have watched me choke out a brand rep in his own showroom during a fairly rambunctious reception years ago) but it's one thing to fight someone who can and wants to fight back, and another to just threaten people, K?

On the other hand, @zunker bro, if you are annoying everyone else on the thread, might rethink your own actions as well.
yes I did see you choke a rep and then I think he still fed us afterwards

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

blackcheer

Reaction score
This thread continues to be cringeworthy. Could you all just stop with it. Please and thank you

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes I did see you choke a rep and then I think he still fed us afterwards
The food was good too! I vaguely remember some proscuitto wrapped figs. Patrick actually introduced me to the Kicking Mule Workshop guys. They gifted me one of their huge ass belts. I have it somewhere around here still. Maybe I'll look for it and put it in a fit pic with some truly OG Engineered Garments. @CanoeClubChase - what's good this year?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LOOL yoooo. Choking a rep?! They must’ve deserved it.

IMO i am realllllllly looking forward to the weird rose embroidery type stuff. I have a weird thing for roses. And I may have already said it but I was really not feeling last Fall - I so rarely wear red.

But cmon.
DAB59FF0-C2BF-4B64-B6A5-D61D1D2A1EA5.jpeg
This coat

And this styling is sick. I will never not love hoodie under an unstructured too
2B15CA49-3707-4859-A64E-CB250544A637.jpeg

Feel like this season will be much easier to buy to mix into a personal collection

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
FW19 Will start shipping out to retailers outside of Japan, next month.
Start saving!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOOL yoooo. Choking a rep?! They must’ve deserved it.

IMO i am realllllllly looking forward to the weird rose embroidery type stuff. I have a weird thing for roses. And I may have already said it but I was really not feeling last Fall - I so rarely wear red.

But cmon.
View attachment 1190289
This coat

And this styling is sick. I will never not love hoodie under an unstructured too
View attachment 1190290

Feel like this season will be much easier to buy to mix into a personal collection
Well, he wanted to spar, so I obliged him. A rear naked choke is the safest way to finish something quickly. And good vests this coming season?

GeorgeC

Reaction score
Is those patchwork corduroy fatigues behind that bedford jacket? ?

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am intrigued by that embroidered floral jacket. I can't tell if it's a blazer (the lapels seem oddly shaped) of sorts or just a jacket

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
EG stuff welcome !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads