• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

Might be jumping the gun but we are not too far off from the FW19 EG delivery. I guess it's early enough to start pining over some pieces. I've made it clear that I personally love EG outside of just stocking it in the store and I know there are a handful of pieces I've already decided are a must.

What were some fits you liked from the lookbook? What are you already looking to grab? I love the color schemes for this season, really happy it's not all red.

1.jpg
00002-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00003-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00004-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00005-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00006-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00007-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00008-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00009-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00010-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00011-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00013-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00014-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00015-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00016-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00017-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00018-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00019-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
00020-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00021-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00022-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00023-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00024-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00025-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00026-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00027-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00028-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00029-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00030-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00031-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00032-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00033-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00034-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00035-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00036-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00037-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00038-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
00039-engineered-garments-menswear-new-york-fall-19.jpg
Edit: Rest of the photos from the lookbook

@wrongandright I snagged these last week to run in - but I don't doubt I'll be grabbing those too. I am especially stoked on all of the rose embroidered-ish stuff

Last edited:

zunker

Reaction score
Thanks for starting thread and not too early but I do think this is a bit much with a couple of empty hanging rails and a link to your store’s summer EG line. Basically an advert, right?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zunker I included the two photos up top because they were taken on our buying trip. Thought it was a cool idea to hang the clothing patterns like that. I didn't think it'd be too kosher to post up a photos we took on the trip of the product itself. Just looking to get a discussion going on what people are looking for this coming season. I meant no offense, obviously.

Regardless - I'd say this is my favorite look from the lookbook

zunker

Reaction score
@zunker I included the two photos up top because they were taken on our buying trip. Thought it was a cool idea to hang the clothing patterns like that. I didn't think it'd be too kosher to post up a photos we took on the trip of the product itself. Just looking to get a discussion going on what people are looking for this coming season. I meant no offense, obviously.

Regardless - I'd say this is my favorite look from the lookbook

Why the link to your summer stock? How does that help start the discussion? Sorry but this thread has crossed a line for me.

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
I’m not so worried about a boundary crossing. If this is the FW19 EG thread, it will soon be populated with inputs from other affiliate folks. I wouldn’t have cared whether the thread was started by Canoe or Drinkwaters (both of whom I’ve bought from and had lovely experiences with) or someone else entirely.

I’m eager for some mid-weight jackets and suiting. @canoeclub does your pic suggest a return of the Baker Jacket? I really hope so!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zunker I linked to EG product in an EG thread. Again, I meant no offense and I certainly am not being sneaky in any way. It doesn't seem completely insane that anyone would be at least a little curious as to the stock I have on hand currently. I do offer 15% for SF folk. I'm really sorry you feel personally attacked here.

zunker

Reaction score
@zunker I linked to EG product in an EG thread. Again, I meant no offense and I certainly am not being sneaky in any way. It doesn't seem completely insane that anyone would be at least a little curious as to the stock I have on hand currently. I do offer 15% for SF folk. I'm really sorry you feel personally attacked here.
I don’t feel personally attacked. I do feel that this is a promotion for your shop first, a forum for discussion second, whereas other threads are the reverse. You talk about loving EG outside your shop but there is the link to your summer line up, the place for which would have been the summer thread, and I see you have added a second link to other trainers on your website. It’s all too heavy handed on the sales pitch. Drinkwater’s starting other threads was always slightly uncomfortable for me but on balance Gary provided a lot of information about the new season and usually these threads at least start with the look book in full. Perhaps let the discussion breathe a little before responding with yet more links to your stock, Eg or otherwise, or plugs for your discount code. But that’s just what I’m comfortable with. If others are happy then good luck, but it’s not for me.

Last edited:

maregmareg

Reaction score
I don’t feel personally attacked. I do feel that this is a promotion for your shop first, a forum for discussion second, whereas other threads are the reverse. You talk about loving EG outside your shop but there is the link to your summer line up, the place for which would have been the summer thread, and I see you have added a second link to other trainers on your website. It’s all too heavy handed on the sales pitch. Drinkwater’s starting other threads was always slightly uncomfortable for me but on balance Gary provided a lot of information about the new season and usually these threads at least start with the look book in full. Perhaps let the discussion breathe a little before responding with yet more links to your stock, Eg or otherwise, or plugs for your discount code. But that’s just what I’m comfortable with. If others are happy then good luck, but it’s not for me.
holy **** man, take a deep breath or two and go for a walk or something

grayfox

Reaction score
Heavily anticipating the v5's. What were the colours again? Grey, navy, black, and is there a green?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads