• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
@GeorgeC I would say the Fatigues fit very similar to the SS19 variations except that they don't feature the cropped leg of their Spring Summer counterparts.

grayfox

Reaction score
@GeorgeC I would say the Fatigues fit very similar to the SS19 variations except that they don't feature the cropped leg of their Spring Summer counterparts.
Really? My fatigues from this season are cropped compared to FW18. I think the fit is the exact same as SS19

atlr

Reaction score
NBxEG. A nice touch are the subtle contrasting lace colors (optional). Haven't been this excited about an EG release in a long time. Might have to get the navy pair as well - but how many pairs on NB 900s can you own...
IMG_4425.jpg

evolsirhc

Reaction score
Thanks! I’m fairly certain I’ll end up buying it. It’s a medium (my normal size) but definitely fits pretty big. I tried on some work shirts, an andover, some vests and the black painter pants too. All really solid.

evolsirhc

Reaction score
M! It fits pretty much the same as the one I bought from SS19. I used to size up to L on past seasons.

0ldb0y

Reaction score
Anyone got info on Doug pants? Do they fit roomy like Ground pants or slimmer like Andovers? $300+ price tag sheesh!

maregmareg

Reaction score
Any opinions on Madison Parka? On the fence between Double Cotton Cloth and Wool Blend Diagonal version

evolsirhc

Reaction score
Any opinions on Madison Parka? On the fence between Double Cotton Cloth and Wool Blend Diagonal version
I haven’t had a chance to see it IRL, but i think it looks great. I’m leaning towards black double cloth.

evolsirhc

Reaction score
That vest is sick. Go TTS on the painters. I can’t compare them to other pants this season because I haven’t tried anything else on.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.