• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FW19

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
I thought about buying a pair but then saw the waist measurement being different from fatigues. I had thought it was a bit smaller so it could sit above the waist for a high-rise look
I tried it on and it does sit above the waist but the thighs and leg opening are big compared to last season’sground pant. Maybe its meant to be a relaxed fit? The fatigues fit is weird for me because the thigh and seat area bulges out to the side like equestrian pants.

grayfox

Reaction score
I tried it on and it does sit above the waist but the thighs and leg opening are big compared to last season’sground pant. Maybe its meant to be a relaxed fit? The fatigues fit is weird for me because the thigh and seat area bulges out to the side like equestrian pants.
I feel like this model for a Korean shop went his true size rather than sizing down like the rest of us, somehow it looks really cool... I just dunno if I could pull it off or feel comfortable

Attachments

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
I feel like this model for a Korean shop went his true size rather than sizing down like the rest of us, somehow it looks really cool... I just dunno if I could pull it off or feel comfortable
I’m 5’7 so it makes it even worse for me. If the inseam was right and the leg opening a little slimmer, i would’ve bought it.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

grayfox

Reaction score
Ssense now stocks EG as well as S2W8, kinda cool

Also Haven just uploaded their second delivery

evolsirhc

Reaction score
S2W8 is extremely cool. I had an amazing backpack from the brand that I regret selling.

grayfox

Reaction score
That one is incredible! So utilitarian ha.

These fw tees are pretty dark/edgy, it must be quoting something? Can't see myself wearing something like this

1567776641334.png1567776617408.png

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
I don't know man, this looks pretty silly.

grayfox

Reaction score
I don't know man, this looks pretty silly.
I can see why you think that. But even all the pants look great on the Haven model going TTS, now I don't feel comfortable buying a pant next time unless I can try it on irl. This is so hard, Daiki

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.