1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Engineered Garments FW 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, May 25, 2010.

1. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

Listen. If you guys saw these styles on a peg and they didn't have the EG label and were like in Target or something you'd keep walking.

For me its the fit more than anything, I mean aside from very distinct pieces like the norfolk/shawl collar/maine guide/upland and a few others I would agree that there's several similar and cheaper brands out there, but none I've tried fits like daiki, especially for thinner/smaller guys.

btw-Has anybody bought the derrick in brown? other than the lookbook pic I havent seen it again but I'm very interested and hoping to find an xs somewhere out there.

2. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

We are sold out on the Workshirt in Rust/Tan/Black in size medium but do have the Red/Navy in that size. As an FYI, we have a Field parka in Navy Melton size large from FW 09.

3. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

For me its the fit more than anything, I mean aside from very distinct pieces like the norfolk/shawl collar/maine guide/upland and a few others I would agree that there's several similar and cheaper brands out there, but none I've tried fits like daiki, especially for thinner/smaller guys.

btw-Has anybody bought the derrick in brown? other than the lookbook pic I havent seen it again but I'm very interested and hoping to find an xs somewhere out there.

I'd like to see it in olive too and maybe how it looks in wool (I think wool is a bit pricier).

4. madstaxbro

madstaxbro Senior member

Listen. If you guys saw these styles on a peg and they didn't have the EG label and were like in Target or something you'd keep walking.

I buy shirts from Target all the time. Picked up a herringbone western not too long ago, looked and fit almost exactly like my eWorkers hb workshirt.

5. Vinneus

Vinneus Senior member

Thanx, Whatever. it will be here by friday, ill post back.

6. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

speaking of target, they have great apples today for some reason. just bought some!

7. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

Any fit pics of the Rust/Tan/Navy workshirt. Love the fabric, but would love to see more fit pics of it. Also, can anyone comment on the M vs L in this years workshirt?

8. robin

robin Senior member

Any fit pics of the Rust/Tan/Navy workshirt. Love the fabric, but would love to see more fit pics of it. Also, can anyone comment on the M vs L in this years workshirt?
    Fit on Doo Bop > http://www.doo-bop.com/shopping/shirts/0269.php

9. whatever123

yeah. here is what i have found. the flannel workshirts tend to have a little more give then the chambray or herringbone fabric workshirts. i have this flannel: http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/0...ts-work-shirt/ in size medium and it fits me perfectly. im 5'11" 175-180 lbs. i purchased a couple chambray workshirts in the same size and they fit okay, but i needed to size up to a large because it was a little more comfortable... so it depends on the fabric of the workshirt, in my opinion. have some of you noticed the same thing?

10. wttm

wttm Senior member

Anywhere online I can purchase the Hartford Pants ?

11. surver

surver Well-Known Member

Anywhere online I can purchase the Hartford Pants ?

i bought mine from www.tresbienshop.net; very friendly, helpful and great service [​IMG]

12. wttm

wttm Senior member

i bought mine from www.tresbienshop.net; very friendly, helpful and great service [​IMG]

Are those essentially the "bike" pants ?

13. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

14. robin

robin Senior member

Are those essentially the "bike" pants ?
    No, the hartford and bike pants are two separate designs.

Bike pants for reference: http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=23258935 they have the knitted hem area.

15. wttm

wttm Senior member

No, the hartford and bike pants are two separate designs.

Bike pants for reference: http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=23258935 they have the knitted hem area.

Thanks a ton so I guess my question now is where can I find the bike pants online.

16. robin

robin Senior member

Thanks a ton so I guess my question now is where can I find the bike pants online.
    Nowhere in the U.S. or Europe, as far as I know.

17. whatever123

is anyone having issues accessing the engineered garments website?

18. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Is the blue overdye storm parka available anywhere outside of japan anymore? If someone knows where to get one in a small or medium could you drop me a PM?

19. surver

surver Well-Known Member

20. wttm

wttm Senior member

robin and surver, thanks both of you a ton!
    So, I guess I need to find myself a Asia stockist. Thanks guy!