1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments FW 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, May 25, 2010.

1. Peon

Peon Well-Known Member

WWM has been doing this crap too lately

True like Nomdeguerre did after their first 3 collections.....

2. adamha21

adamha21 Distinguished Member

I'm not sure if there is really all that big a difference. The workshirt I just received in large is the same size if not slightly bigger than the workshirt I have from spring in large and maybe only a tiny bit smaller in the body than the workshirt I have from FW08 in large.

3. burningbright

burningbright Distinguished Member

I'm not sure if there is really all that big a difference. The workshirt I just received in large is the same size if not slightly bigger than the workshirt I have from spring in large and maybe only a tiny bit smaller in the body than the workshirt I have from FW08 in large.

Yeah I'm not seeing the shrinking sizes so much with the shirting but the outerwear is ridiculous.

4. JMK

JMK Senior Member

I agree. It's never been about a gut for me, it's always been about the shoulder to shoulder measurement.

5. the_state

the_state Senior Member

Sup with this NYC EG/Nepenthes store?

6. Proceed

Proceed Well-Known Member

^sept 9th according to the nepenthes site. a couple of store fronts are empty in their same office building but only 1 has construction going on inside so i guess its safe to guess it will be that 1. it used to be a sewing machine shop that moved down the block.

7. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior Member

Checked out the bike jacket today in person. The annoying details (placket, back pocket) on the black one are far less glaring in person. Thinking I might get one now. As others have said, sizing is wayy different this season. I could barely fit into a medium in the bike jacket or a wwm stream jacket and I usually can pull off a small w either brand.

8. mpcec

mpcec Senior Member

I bought the striped stream jacket in a sz. L and it seemed TTS, I'm hoping the medium isn't crazy small. Sizing inconsistencies are the worst.

9. Peon

Peon Well-Known Member

Checked out the bike jacket today in person. The annoying details (placket, back pocket) on the black one are far less glaring in person. Thinking I might get one now. As others have said, sizing is wayy different this season. I could barely fit into a medium in the bike jacket or a wwm stream jacket and I usually can pull off a small w either brand.

Serious bullsh1t...[​IMG] that jacket is for women?

10. Shorty Long

Shorty Long Senior Member

Those annoying details (esp. the back pocket) are what make the "bike jacket" a bike jacket.

11. the_state

the_state Senior Member

^sept 9th according to the nepenthes site. a couple of store fronts are empty in their same office building but only 1 has construction going on inside so i guess its safe to guess it will be that 1. it used to be a sewing machine shop that moved down the block.

Where's the location?

12. eusticity

eusticity Senior Member

Anyone have a line on US stockists for FWK?

13. robin

robin Stylish Dinosaur

^ Haven't seen a complete stockist list anywhere yet. Might be useful to just email them.

Desert pants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hartford 3/4 pants

[​IMG]

14. himself

himself Senior Member

YES! those desert pants look great... i'd love a pair or two. i hope there's some stockists in NA.

15. JackFrost09

JackFrost09 Senior Member

Anyone tried the Herringbone Irving jacket? Bit worried about sizing now if it's super slim. Shoulder's are my problem too.