• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments FW 16

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have that one, but I did try it on when it was released.

@OccultaVexillum I think a large would work for you (based off my limited knowledge seeing the sizing requests you've made in other threads).

I did pick up the corduroy baker form this season, fits similarly (a little loose in the body, slimmer in the sleeves/shoulders).

firefit

Reaction score
Okay, so when it comes down to sizing, do I tell the measurements when ordering over the phone? How does that work? Or do I take it to the tailor?

JRS1979

Reaction score
That is the best release of the Field Parka since FW12 in my opinion, looks great.

Shingles

Reaction score
This season is just amazing.
I have ordered the Dark Grey 24oz Wool Herringbone Chester Coat, Charcoal Wool Geo Jacquard Andover Jacket and matching Cinch Pants. Didn't buy anything from SS16 so looking forward to this one, if i'm lucky it arrives friday. If it's of interest I can help out with sizing or photos. From what i've seen of measurements of sport coats, many of them seems to be about half an inch wider in the p2p compared to last few years.

A bit worried about the supposedly tight fit of the cinch pants, but we'll see how they'll work out. Anyone know what fabrics the Willy post pants will be available in? And also what pants will be made in the Charcoal geo jacquard? Thanks

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score
FYI: TBB 3rd delivery will be up this week as well.

firefit

Reaction score
It's driving me crazy how everything is coming out, yet I am sitting down with my pockets empty. Maybe next year?

Portland Dry Goods

Reaction score
Lots of great items coming through - we should be receiving what I believe is our final delivery in the next couple of weeks, along with my favorite piece from the season - the grid check primaloft vest.

In the Meantime, we've recieved a few of the knit blazers, our Olive doublecloth BDU Pant, and the Grey Wool 24oz Chester Coat (which we also received from FWK)

these will be shot alongside our last delivery, but heres a quick one of the women's Chester Coat for reference - it's near identical in styling and details. Pretty interesting diversion from their "usual" Chester (if you can say anything from EG is ever "usual) with the removable bib and visible hardware for it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.