• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen,

May we say Thank You for your support this past season. This time of year is a time for reflection, unmasked and honest. Subjective as that may be, we hope your energy of hope for peace prevails.

From Friday November 27th to the close of day on Monday, November 30th, ALL Engineered Garments items in our store will be 30% off. ALL SALES are FINAL and we will charge for shipping. If you have a measurement question, it's best you refer to a site that offers them, for we will to busy to provide them over the next few very busy days. We ship Conus UPS ground and International USPS first class. To contact us, call 617-547-2067, email [email protected] [email protected],
PM Drinkwaters .

The following is a lineup of our offering. Please be aware that not all sizes are available.

F5A0110 / 19th Century B.S. Shirt in Grey Brushed Glen Plaid XS > XL $240

8EqUW3vl.jpg

F5A0638 / Work Shirt in Grey Houndstooth Flannel XS > XL $195
IKtRmtRl.jpg

F5A0739 / Western Shirt in Dk. Navy Micro Dot Dobby S > XL $240

wnhMUDYl.jpg

F5A0946 / Banded Collar Shirt in Green/Black Small Check XS > XL $230

t6tVxbJl.jpg

F5A10153 / Banded Long Collar Shirt in Dk. Navy Crest Print S > XL $255

n98216xl.jpg

F5B0556 / Shawl Collar Knit C/D in Black/Grey Stripe Jersey XS > XL $240

TODv3oKl.jpg

F5B0664 / Shawl Collar Knit Jacket in Dk. Grey Cable Knit M > XL $650

Gnkqfusl.jpg

F5D0287 / CPO Shirt in Dk. Grey Pattern Block Herringbone S > XL $505

83p0tzyl.jpg

F5D0697 / Bedford Jacket in Olive Moleskin XS > XL $400

8XjWwqkl.jpg

F5D06102 / Bedford Jacket in Navy Uniform Serge XS > XL $530

Lp3jI2rl.jpg

F5D1185 / Dexter Jacket in Black/Navy Wool Horizontal Stripe S > XL $530

uqQ2Aanl.jpg

F5D18103 / Barn Jacket in Multi Color Block Herringbone M > XL $660

qUtNbbpl.jpg

F5F09102 / USN Pant in Navy Uniform Serge 28 > 36 $385

Cj96PpZl.jpg

F5F0992 / USN Pant in Olive Cotton Herringbone 28 > 36 $240

5BK7hdYl.jpg

F5H08103 / Button Shawl in Multi Color Block Herringbone $170

DiFrcpXl.jpg

F5H0887 / Button Shawl in Dk. Grey Pattern Block Herringbone $170

6e6euGkl.jpg

F5H0084 / Button Shawl in Brown 13oz Wool Flannel $170

VWUbn1Al.jpg

F5H0885 / Button Shawl in Black/Navy Wool Horizontal Stripe $170

O2NP5TRl.jpg

Thanks!

Gary, Teresa & Steven

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that Corduroy Portview, but my bank balance disagrees :(

zer0tails

Reaction score
Bought my first EG workshirt and noticed these threads hanging from the shirt on both sides. Very quirky. For those who own EG workshirts, Is this normal or did someone at the factory forget to snip them off? Not sure if I should cut them off myself or leave them be.

Last edited:

rusticchasm

Reaction score

Bought my first EG workshirt and noticed these threads hanging from the shirt on both sides. Very quirky. For those who own EG workshirts, Is this normal or did someone at the factory forget to snip them off? Not sure if I should cut them off myself or leave them be.

Keep it, it's the chain stitch run off. Great detail

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Keep 'em. People will be all like, "there's stuff hanging from your shirt", and you can be all "I guess you don't understand fashunz."

pe3brain

Reaction score

Keep it, it's the chain stitch run off. Great detail

My girlfriend has a pretty extensive costuming/seamstress background and HATES this detail. I absolutely love it on the other hand and flaunt then every chance I get lol

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
How do the moleskin bedfords fit compared to the SS15 bedfords? I'm seeing P2P on a small listed as anywhere from 19" to 20", and medium from 19.5" to 21".

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
im an xl in f/w and was an xxl in s/s

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the moleskin bedfords fit compared to the SS15 bedfords? I'm seeing P2P on a small listed as anywhere from 19" to 20", and medium from 19.5" to 21".

I just tried on the moleskin, and it fit a tad tighter than the 6.5 oz. flat twill from SS15. I'm often between a small and medium, and I was fine with the small for SS15. I didn't think the small in the FW15 moleskin would work, especially if i wanted to layer. Maybe the moleskin stretches a bit. Sizing is funny, though. I've got the FW15 grey tweed, and it fits considerably looser.

edit: That seems to be the opposite advice of kunk. It could be a fabric thing.

Last edited:

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Anyone pick up the Tweed Bedford comment on the fit compared to the Herringbone Bedford from this season? Any sizing advice? The measurements online seem to be all over the place.

ubiquitous

Reaction score

Anyone pick up the Tweed Bedford comment on the fit compared to the Herringbone Bedford from this season? Any sizing advice? The measurements online seem to be all over the place.

I tried both about two weeks back at NNY, and found the Herringbone the slightest bit slimmer and more flattering on me than the Tweed (both in Medium).

They were very comparable, but as I'm right smack in between S and M for Bedfords, I think the slightly tighter herringbone weave might be working in my favor when comparing the two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads