• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ModWar

Reaction score
Does anyone know a NepenthesNY > Europe Proxy? This is the greatest place for EG on the net so i thought im might just ask.

zer0tails

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with last year's navy moleskin bedford (FW 14) vs this year's? I read somewhere someone said that last year's had a lining and this year's didn't, plus the addition of elbow patch pockets which I am not so sure about. In terms of fit, are they similar too? As in if I wear a M in the current bedford, an M in last year's would fit similarly.

Trying to decide between paying retail for FW 15 or picking up a FW 14 piece for a little less on the bay.

Thanks!

amin

Reaction score

Does anyone have experience with last year's navy moleskin bedford (FW 14) vs this year's? I read somewhere someone said that last year's had a lining and this year's didn't, plus the addition of elbow patch pockets which I am not so sure about. In terms of fit, are they similar too? As in if I wear a M in the current bedford, an M in last year's would fit similarly.

Trying to decide between paying retail for FW 15 or picking up a FW 14 piece for a little less on the bay.

Thanks!

FW14 - sleeves are lined.
FW15 - unlined

blue peter

Reaction score
what's up, all! looking forward to my trip home to seattle/Portland this holiday season. it's been a little while, so wondering if someone can provide a refresh on who carries EG in SEA & PDX. I know of jack straw in seattle and woodlands/tanner goods in Portland. any others?

cheers!

NXNW

Reaction score
what's up, all! looking forward to my trip home to seattle/Portland this holiday season. it's been a little while, so wondering if someone can provide a refresh on who carries EG in SEA & PDX. I know of jack straw in seattle and woodlands/tanner goods in Portland. any others?

cheers!
As for Sea, rumor had it Nordies in Bellevue might stock EG but the sales guys had no idea what I was asking about as of last weekend. JS has a sale tomorrow & Saturday though.

SirMeowly

Reaction score
@blue peter come to our date TBD Seattle EG meetup (that I swear is going to happen sometime)!

blue peter

Reaction score
@blue peter come to our date TBD Seattle EG meetup (that I swear is going to happen sometime)!

if the timing works i'm sure I could drop in somewhere for a coffee!

Beedub

Reaction score
It might be Workaday stuff, they've laundered a lot of it in the past before selling it, not sure why though?

JamesMorse

Reaction score
They (TBB) have received all of their mainline. This collaboration is almost certainly Workaday..

santaclara

Reaction score

cheers!

RIP Winn Perry and Blake in Portland. They were two that used to carry it. Frances May has some Needles and Post Overalls. They have most of their stock online so you see if you are into it.. Alder & Co is an impressive shop that unfortunately mostly carries women's clothes and other goods, but there are some fire unisex pieces (mostly notably Kapital pieces, Orslow pants, a couple of interesting Japanese rain jackets). Most of their stock is online too.

Last edited:

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Any stock list in the US still with the Grey Tweed Bedford in stock (Small) with a good return/refund policy?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads