Engineered Garments FW 15

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, Jun 20, 2015.

1. CSCoHammers7

CSCoHammers7 Senior member

Man I'm with you on that Black/Blue Stripe Button Shawl. It's easily my favorite too. That fabric is just awesome. I'm probably picking that one up myself as well. I specifically am fantasizing about trying the whole asymmetrical skirt thing with it in combination with a Navy Uniform Serge suit this season. But it'll go with pretty much anything. We can be shawl brothers :fistbump:

2. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

More drops at The Bureau

3. BlakeRVA

BlakeRVA Senior member

The Smocks that dropped at The Bureau look very interesting - potentially might pick one up. I'll probably wait for some styled outfits featuring them before I pull the trigger. What are everybody else's thoughts on them?

4. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

If they had long sleeves I'd be all over them, as it is I too want to see them in a fit or two.

5. Ken P

Ken P Senior member

Yeah I wish they weren't short sleeve. The Class Room shop has them up as well if you're looking for a stateside option @BlakeRVA

Also this is insane, wow
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015

6. Grintricha

Grintricha Senior member

i cannot find any pics of anybody wearing the tweed bucket hats? can anybody show me some? i might just be going blind, for which i apologise

thanks
    Richard

7. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I was waiting for these to start showing up too. Long sleeve would have been great, but I actually like the short sleeve styling option for these. Niche makes a similar style "Comodo" shirt minus the front pockets and similar wider neck opening that looks cool and that I own. Here are some styling shots that I found to help visualize. Now please don't go buying them all in my size now!

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...35/11931100_1488475164800535_1701947525_n.jpg

http://lantiki.shop-pro.jp/?pid=93259006

8. Ken P

Ken P Senior member

Wow the way they styled those at Lantiki is awesome. Never heard of that shop, I'm poking through now and they do some awesome product shots/styling!

[​IMG]

9. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

:nodding:

I always check out the Japanese sites for Needles, EG, Frank Leder, Niche, and other smaller cool brands like this to get styling ideas and to get a sense of fit and sizing. I wish more Western sites/stockists would do the styling thing and posted more model size and height information. It really does enhance the experience and help visualize the products in real life wear.

10. Ken P

Ken P Senior member

Yeah I've been following Silver and Gold for a while. I agree that Japanese shops do a much better job with this.

11. SirMeowly

SirMeowly Senior member

Smocks look awesome, but dang... Looks like one of those things that needs to be tried on in person before buying.

Also, that corduroy floral highland parka... Soooooo good but do I really need another highland parka?

12. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

You know the answer to that question being on forum for clothing enthusiasts/hobbyists/addicts right? YES.

13. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Does anyone have any pics of them wearing the button shawls? They look cool, but I'm not sure how to style them.

14. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I don't mean this to sound funny, but if you do an internet search for "Engineered Garments Button Shawl" on Google and click "images" you'll get a lot of good looks/styling pics that pop up, especially on the Japanese sites.

15. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Wow I didn't expect this to work at all thanks, I just assumed that the words engineered and garments would interfere with the results.