• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 14

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Of the threads I start, this particular season is bitter sweet. With the winter we have just endured, the last thing on my mind is embracing the cold again. Screw Polar Vortex and remove it from the lexicon is my thought but the show must go on and believe it or not, it's just around the corner. I know in a couple of weeks I'll be getting the call that first production is ready and should we ship it to you now. Hell yeh, bring it on, it's only 95 degrees with 100% humidity. However, it is my season for I do enjoy layering and the textures.
As always, our images will go up when theirs do. Remember to get your specials in to me early in order to secure your desire.

soqueriaterum

Reaction score
Gary, how do you take orders and is there a list what is available?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gary, how do you take orders and is there a list what is available?

Good question and I'll try to answer this as clearly as possible so you all know that there is not endless inventory available and that I cannot always secure what your desire is. There is no list per se that I could post on this thread, however I have a line sheet and I refer to that upon request.
So, this is the deal, every season EG will have an over cut of each and every garment. Every manufacturer does. I go after those pieces
if available.
There is a cut off point however when all extra pieces get sent to Japan. So, it is imperative that you do your homework then reach out to me for what you want as soon as possible. If you want to know what fabrics are available in a particular article, ask this of me on this thread and I will reply so that all can see.
I want to make this point very clear, if you special order from Drinkwater's an article that's not part of our seasonal inventory, you own it because we cannot return special orders to EG. A 50% deposit is required for all special orders.
Now to make this process efficient for me and you, this is how we would prefer you contact us for these requests. Email is the best way, for I can then forward your order onto EG. However, if you'd like to call us 617-547-2067 we'd enjoy speaking with you.
Contact us : Gary [email protected] or Steven [email protected]

Best regards,

Gary

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What materials are being offered in the Fatigue pants?

El QUaG

Reaction score
I want to see fit pics of the leopard print Bedford suit!

El QUaG

Reaction score
@timpoblete I'm keen to see what WP Brooklyn will start stocking and if they will set up an online store as well this season. As you will note on IG, they have already started stocking a few bits and pieces of FW14.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Curious whether there are more photos of the hats floating around

EG_2014aw_41.jpg

kevinhaughey

Reaction score
I am in search of the EG X Vans slip on in size 7.5-8. I do not live in NYC and sadly, I missed out on the Nepenthes release. I will take navy blue but prefer black or white. If anyone is looking to get rid of a pair or knows someone who is, I will absolutely buy them. Thanks.

HelloFello

Reaction score
Hey Gary, anyway you can get me more info on this shirt? Looks like a brown tweed or herringbone CPO shirt.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
On my list that for aw

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Gary, anyway you can get me more info on this shirt? Looks like a brown tweed or herringbone CPO shirt.

Looks like a fall/winter version of the expedition jacket to me. Has the drawstring waist, lower pockets, asymmetric chest pocket placement etc..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads