• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments Fatigue Pant, Oxford Cotton, 32, Olive, Spring 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Bought these two weeks ago from Oi Polloi, but threw out the invoice. I have worn them twice, once to a movie and once to a work meeting. I still have one of the hang tags for these. Check measurements at the link below.

http://www.oipolloi.com/engineered-garments-fatigue-pant--olive-cotton-oxford

size 32. The waist is about 34, but can be drawn in with the inner belt. There are also tabs on the sides to adjust the size. I am normally size 31 in most trousers, but I tried on a 34 and found them to be perfectly wearable with the drawstring closed, just a looser fit. Am probably going to purchase the 34 because I like the slouchier fit.

If you are in the US shipping is included in the price. I'm getting hassle from the girlfriend about clothing purchases, so that's really the only reason these are on sale. I'm not interested in losing much money on these, so I won't drop the price.

International shipping is possible, but you'll have to pay for priority international flat rate envelope - so about another $17.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 115 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%