1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments - Fatigue Pant Black 10oz Bull Denim FW15 Sz 30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ModWar, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModWar

ModWar Well-Known Member

These are from the just ending FW15 season.

Engineered Garments - Black 10oz Bull Denim Fatigue Pants

Size 30

they were worn less than 5 times and no stains, odor or obviuos signs of wear. The material is an interesting kind of greyish black denim with a very soft hand.
    I just don't wear plack pants as much as i thought thats why they have to go.

I still have the hangtag but it was not at hand when i took those iphone photos.

Price means shipped worldwide from germany.

Price lowered because its urgent!

I am not too active on here but i guess people i made transactions with were happy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.