• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ENGINEERED GARMENTS FALL/WINTER 2020

grayfox

Reaction score
Received the hbt painters today in size Small. I'm 5'11" and around 150lb for reference. This pic is with the waist tied to where the high rise should sit. There is a lot of room to move in em but I imagine I wouldn't be comfortable sizing down. I'm super happy with the length as well! Will probably be able to answer any questions after a few days of wearing em.

20200908_144917.jpg

blue peter

Reaction score
Do we expect any corduroy or wool game vests this winter? Saw some fowl vests about but need those extra pockets and tuckable (not zip on/off) skirt. Merci!

Komuga

Reaction score
Anyone know when that floral bomber jacket is releasing this season?

illiterate

Reaction score
Capsule Toronto has small waist measured at 84cm 33in
Four Horsemen gave me a 35" waist for small and 36" for medium on the double cloth FA pants. Similar to what Totem has listed on their site.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Nearly £400 for FA Pant Cords .. :bounce2:

Symphony

Reaction score
Debating buying the FA pants in double cloth olive.

Has anyone handled/own these? Any fit pics?

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
I went to Jack Straw to pick up my new Western Shirt from getting alterations (beautiful make-up, simple elegance - one of the best EG pieces in recent memory.) While we were there, this FWK dress from SS20 caught my wife's eye and she immediately wanted to buy it (to my complete surprise). It seems like after hearing me talk endlessly about EG and menswear for years I've worn down her apprehension and subconsciously conditioned her to like EG.

ESP_8096.jpg

Unfortunately, they didn't have her size left. She instructed me to find the dress for her, to which I replied like a good husband "Yes baby". As we drove home I contemplated the side effects of enabling her to take the first step into the endless abyss of coppin jawnz. I don't think she is ready for the thrill and agony that this life can bring, nor is my bank account capable of such adjustments, but as the great modern poet, Aubrey Graham, once quipped "You only live once".

Therefore brethren, here lies my question: who stocks Engineered Garments women's pieces these days?

I am aware of:
- Jack Straw
- AB Fits
- Nepenthes NY
- Epitome
- Envoy
- Indigo and Cotton
- Blue Button Shop

This is about the extent of my findings. Who else has the inside scoop on some stores (preferably North American) that carry the womens line? In exchange for your help, I promise to give your post a heart eye emoji .

Thanks!
Blake

blackcheer

Reaction score
I went to Jack Straw to pick up my new Western Shirt from getting alterations (beautiful make-up, simple elegance - one of the best EG pieces in recent memory.) While we were there, this FWK dress from SS20 caught my wife's eye and she immediately wanted to buy it (to my complete surprise). It seems like after hearing me talk endlessly about EG and menswear for years I've worn down her apprehension and subconsciously conditioned her to like EG.

View attachment 1461821

Unfortunately, they didn't have her size left. She instructed me to find the dress for her, to which I replied like a good husband "Yes baby". As we drove home I contemplated the side effects of enabling her to take the first step into the endless abyss of coppin jawnz. I don't think she is ready for the thrill and agony that this life can bring, nor is my bank account capable of such adjustments, but as the great modern poet, Aubrey Graham, once quipped "You only live once".

Therefore brethren, here lies my question: who stocks Engineered Garments women's pieces these days?

I am aware of:
- Jack Straw
- AB Fits
- Nepenthes NY
- Epitome
- Envoy
- Indigo and Cotton
- Blue Button Shop

This is about the extent of my findings. Who else has the inside scoop on some stores (preferably North American) that carry the womens line? In exchange for your help, I promise to give your post a heart eye emoji .

Thanks!
Blake
There’s a good amount of EG for women and femme folks at great prices on zenmarket / yahoo japan / rakuten

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am aware of:
- Jack Straw
- AB Fits
- Nepenthes NY
- Epitome
- Envoy
- Indigo and Cotton
- Blue Button Shop

Thanks!
Blake
Also check out Bird Brooklyn. They don't have much online but they usually have a lot more in store.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's