• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TWorksheets

Reaction score

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There are a few more previewed, but the above being my personal pick of the bunch. Rest of it can be witnessed via http://engineeredgarments.jp/

I'm also lusting for EG x Trickers collabo. Any information about availability? Is it available in store at Nepenthes NYC?

Also Nepenthes NY now on tumblr: http://nepenthesny.tumblr.com/

I know in years past Nepenthes has carried these, they are not new, they were stocked alongside the scotch grain pair that included one wingtip and one cap toe (love that combo and always wish I had picked them up when I was last in NYC).

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well I guess it's official, so here's Drinkwater's selections of the Engineered Garments FW13 collection.

F3A0790 / Western Shirt / Black Printed Floral / Paisley Corduroy $255.00 S > L

F3A0896 / Work Shirt / Navy Heathered Cotton Oxford $230.00 XS > XL

F3A08107 / Work Shirt / Brown/Blue Cotton Plaid / $205.00 XS > XL

F3A0917 / Miners Shirt / Grey/Navy Heavy Twill Plaid $205.00 XS > XL

F3C0207 / Over Vest / Black Sweater Knit $385.00 S > XL

F3D0278 / CPO Shirt / Grey All Wool Herringbone $505.00 S > L

F3D0327 / Bedford Jacket / Navy Wool Uniform Serge $460.00 XS > XL

F3D0378 / Bedford Jacket / Grey All Wool Herringbone $530.00 XS > XL

No Image! Sorry!

F3D0571 / Field Shirt Jacket / Grey 12oz All Wool Flannel $495.00

F3F0601 / USN Pant / Olive Cavalry Twill $290.00 28 > 36

F3F0791 / Fatigue Pant / Olive Reverse Sateen $205.00 28 > 36

Assorted Scarves $85.00

Assorted Neck Ties $125.00 & Knit Ties $145.00

Assorted Pocket Squares / Polka dots ( double faced ) $50.00 / Others $45.00

These next Items are pending availablity

F3D0275 / CPO Shirt / Red 19oz All Wool Flannel

F3D0857 / LDT Jacket / Grey Wool Herringbone Windowpane

F3C0357 / LDT Vest / Grey Wool Herringbone Windowpane

F3F0257 / Irving Pant / Grey Wool Herringbone Windowpane

Just Because!

And Lastly Our Drinkwater's Summer Sale. Starts July 27th > August 17th

Regarding Pre-Orders and Special Orders.

Due to a few who canceled orders after being placed, we will now require a 30% non refundable deposit on this service. We are unhappy to do so but we are not allowed to return orders, so consequently we loose.
I will be away in the Market for the next five days so please direct all queries to Steven during this time. If you would like to see what Teresa and I are doing while we are buying up a storm for SS14, join us on our Drinkwater's Facebook page and join if you'd like.

Enjoy!

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From personal experience, I can strongly recommend the Work Shirt in white poplin from SS13. An all-season weight and easy colour which makes this an easy to wear item with all the details mentioned above, only really visible upon close inspection and quite subtle.

The last button at front, instead of painted white, is transparent/clear.

Thanks for the req Quag, I can always use another staple white ocbd.

I know in years past Nepenthes has carried these, they are not new, they were stocked alongside the scotch grain pair that included one wingtip and one cap toe (love that combo and always wish I had picked them up when I was last in NYC).

They've been around for a while, I remember looking for these in jp even before nepenthes nyc opened, I think they go as far back as 08 or 09....

Last edited:

catchh

Reaction score
F3A0896 / Work Shirt / Navy Heathered Cotton Oxford $230.00 XS > XL

Finally a simple navy EG shirt for FW!! :D

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Navy & Brown , Navy heathered , both very appealing ..

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really liking both the work shirts and the miner shirt you guys picked. Very nice.

How is the fit one these mainline fatigues??? I've been waiting for a mainline reversed sateen fatigue pant that fits a little slimmer than the Workadays. Are these finally them? They certainly don't look as big as the Workaday version in the pics.

yesssir

Reaction score
Does anyone know what olive pants the guy is wearing that's holding up Gary's(Drinkwater's) FW13 stock? They look like fatigue pants but I'm not sure.

That LDT Jacket is so good :drool:.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They sure look like fatigues, but hard to say which ones. Could be from a SS collection, or they could be the ones being held up as one of Drinkwaters picks for this season. I'm hoping the latter as the fit looks nice on those. If these are a slimmer fit fatigue in the same reversed sateen as the Workadays I'll probably be getting two pair of them!

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Ha!!! That is funny! EG shirt, just assumed EG fatigues as well. I sometimes forget how ubiquitous and classic the fatigue pant design is.

lawlercon

Reaction score
Is that a zipper on the front pocket on the mainline fatigues?

Gary, nice buy. I am a bit shocked at how expensive the CPO's are this year, but I know that fabric isn't cheap so I guess thats what has driven them to go higher.

Last edited:

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

^ Ha!!! That is funny! EG shirt, just assumed EG fatigues as well. I sometimes forget how ubiquitous and classic the fatigue pant design is.

Yes, that's a zippered pocket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads