Engineered Garments Fall/Winter 07

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Drinkwaters, May 31, 2007.

1. Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio

Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio Senior member

In other news, we are not fans of Active Endeavors at this time. Buy from Gary! (I did)

But we are also fans of online retailing and coupon codes--c'mon Gary, let's see some web commerce!

2. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

In other news, we are not fans of Active Endeavors at this time. Buy from Gary! (I did)

Hey Fok,

Thanks for the Public Service Announcement. There are going to be a bunch of styl'n guys out there this season, sport'n their Bedfords. Thanks Guys, its been fun helping you and I look forward to a whole lotta pics to see who pulls it off the best.

Best Regards,

Gary[​IMG]

3. irbe

irbe Senior member

Gary i don't suppose you will be carrying any the Hbone or melton norfolk this season?

4. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

called August and they have not gotten their Engineered Garments shipment yet... T_T

5. robin

robin Senior member

I'm guessing the smaller stockists won't be getting their shipments until September.

6. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

called August and they have not gotten their Engineered Garments shipment yet... T_T
    They probably won't receive their shipment until next week. Besides Gary, everyone else's HB Bedfords are supposed to ship out the 31st, which will probably include the Norfolks.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I'm guessing the smaller stockists won't be getting their shipments until September.

Gary was one of the first stockists of Engineered Garments in the US (I went around to a fair number of the current stockists that Fall and the following spring, and they were generally unaware of the brand,) and one of the first people Daiki met in the US, so his relationship with the brand is pretty special. It is doubtful that the Engineered Garments x Styleforum belts would have been made without his introduction, for example. Just FWIW.

8. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters Senior member

Gary was one of the first stockists of Engineered Garments in the US (I went around to a fair number of the current stockists that Fall and the following spring, and they were generally unaware of the brand,) and one of the first people Daiki met in the US, so his relationship with the brand is pretty special. It is doubtful that the Engineered Garments x Styleforum belts would have been made without his introduction, for example. Just FWIW.

Yes, and I was also going on vacation September 1st and asked them to "PLEASE' send mine out early so that I could get them out to you guys before I leave. I guess you could say I got preferential treatment.

Irbe, We did not order the Norfolk in any of the fabrics. It was one of our picks for our collections this season but the Bedford stood out as something we could sell our younger and older customer. Just so you guys know, our client base when we opened was a traditional customer, aged 25 to 60. As we've grown in the past three years, and because we are situated between four major educational institutions, our customer and our product mix is getting younger. However, I am a die hard traditionalist and our customers will always find what he is accustom to me presenting to him, Modern Classics.

Best Regards,

Gary

9. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    excuse the back pic, i had a huge weggie. Thanks gary, coat arrived in 2 business days. Amazing service, and great coat. The only "gripe" is that the arms are bit wider than I am used to. But thats perfectly ok, considering this is a winter coat and will have room for a sweater, not just a tshirt that i have on here. Fit is great, service was amazing. well worth the wait

10. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

Poly, it looks nice. I like the way it looks buttoned up.

11. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

looks great! nothing with the arms being wide at all..

12. Ott

Ott Senior member

how's the fabric poly? Is it quite stiff/heavy..?

EDIT- it actually looks fairly soft in the pics

13. robin

robin Senior member

Based on my vest, I'm assuming the wool has a nice weight to it, but is not stiff.

14. robin

robin Senior member

I wonder who is stocking the hunting cap in the U.S.
    I just noticed that these guys have it on their site. They're in the UK though.

15. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

Robin, do you have any pics of you in your vest?