• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket Size S BNWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthanh

Reaction score
Up for sale is an Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in a size small. It's from the A/W '11 season in a charcoal color. Brand new with tags. Never been worn. It needs a good home!

Measurements:
Pit to Pit: 19 inches
Shoulder to Shoulder: 17 inches
Shoulder to Cuff: 24.5 inches
Collar to Hem: 27 inches

Feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

andthanh

Reaction score
Yeah it would seem sketchy to buy from someone with only one post but I only made this account yesterday! I would never just take someone's hard earned money. If there was anyway for me to show you I'm legit I would do it haha. Thanks for showing interest in the jacket anyways.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
Put up of a picture with you in it and your username? Nice jacket but like the other guy said it would be nice if you had some other sort of feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.