• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Enfuselle skin care products?

jharrison

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used some skin care products by the name of Enfuselle. I think they're distributed by a company named Shaklee. My friend uses Enfuselle products and wants me try them. I'm happy with what I have now and don't want to switch products. What do you guys think? If you know anything about Shaklee, that would be helpful too.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Shaklee is an MLM vitamin sales company- sort of like Amway/Quixtar, or whatever they're calling themselves these days.

jharrison

Reaction score
Well, I decided to dig up this old post because I've fallen in love with the Enfuselle skin care line. I've been using the skin care system for quite some time and have experienced amazing results. There's only one problem with recommending Enfuselle products; they're not available in stores. They're sold by a MLM company (like Steve said) called Shaklee. I don't know much about the company, but I'd compare it to Avon, Pampered Chef, Amway and the like. Their products aren't sold in stores; rather, they're sold by representatives. So, to buy the Enfuselle products, you'd have to visit the Shaklee website and search for a rep. in your area and buy the products through them. I know it's a hassle, but it's worth it. (Sorry if this sounds like a scripted testimonial, I don't mean for it to)
smile.gif
Smile Â
smile.gif

southernman

Reaction score
Shaklee products are the best you can buy, and the company has an unbeatable reputation. The are a MLM company, but in a class of their own. The real test of the quality and effectiveness of any product is in the scientific research behind it. Shaklee spends millions of $$ to research and performs hundreds of tests on every product. Their findings are often published in medical journals. Not many company's can say that. They have an extensive line from food supplements, to wait loss, cleaning products, water purifiers, and of course skin care. Enfuselle could be one of the best skin care / anti-aging products on the market. All have been clinically tested with amazing results: 199% decrease in the appearance of fine lines in 4 weeks; 154% increase in skin firmness and resiliency in 4 weeks; 49% decrease in the appearance of skin wrinkles in 4 weeks. I've been using Shaklee for years and would not buy from another line. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. Also might want to consider food supplements for your skin. Give it the nutrients that it needs..........just thought I'd stop in...

dervilfal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by southernman
Shaklee products are the best you can buy, and the company has an unbeatable reputation. The are a MLM company, but in a class of their own. The real test of the quality and effectiveness of any product is in the scientific research behind it. Shaklee spends millions of $$ to research and performs hundreds of tests on every product. Their findings are often published in medical journals. Not many company's can say that. They have an extensive line from food supplements, to wait loss, cleaning products, water purifiers, and of course skin care. Enfuselle could be one of the best skin care / anti-aging products on the market. All have been clinically tested with amazing results: 199% decrease in the appearance of fine lines in 4 weeks; 154% increase in skin firmness and resiliency in 4 weeks; 49% decrease in the appearance of skin wrinkles in 4 weeks. I've been using Shaklee for years and would not buy from another line. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. Also might want to consider food supplements for your skin. Give it the nutrients that it needs..........just thought I'd stop in...

Sounds exactly like what the Quixtar/Amway folks say about their Artistry/Tolsom skin care lines.

maybe it's in the koolaid?

Andrew V.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by southernman
... All have been clinically tested with amazing results: 199% decrease in the appearance of fine lines in 4 weeks; 154% increase in skin firmness and resiliency in 4 weeks; 49% decrease in the appearance of skin wrinkles in 4 weeks...

lol, 199%? So you end up with negative wrinkles? I love bogus percentages from unscientific "clinical" tests.

southernman

Reaction score
Skeptics eh? The proof is in clinical, scientific, documented results. Opinions don't hold much weight.........sorry

Andrew V.

Reaction score
Show me where the details of the procedures of the tests are published. If the company just publishes the results, then it is not scientific.

And by the way, quantifying changes in the appearance of fine lines (notice that their lawyers don't let them claim any change in the actual fine lines) is just a matter of opinion anyway, no matter how objective percentages make it seem.

southernman

Reaction score
In general, clinical or scientific studies are performed by clinicians or scientists. Shaklee conducts their own research on their own products with their own scientists. The results are then published by Shaklee - it doesn't make them any less scientific. In other words, there are no "special scientists" that conduct research for every company. Many of their nutritional studies have been "peer reviewed" and published in prominent medical journals - the ultimate stamp of validity (they are very particular what gets in).
Quantifying changes are the results of tests - not to be confused w/ opinion.

Anyone looking for background or information on Shaklee can just go to their web site.

zinthaq

Reaction score
Natural ingredients can change the way your body works. There are skin lightening creams that also do not cause harm to sensitive skin and you can choose such products. You can also decide based on the price tag which may not be very high. You can choose products after making a comparison with similar products.

Skin Care Products

HoosierFellow

Reaction score
I have been using the Shaklee products for about two months. They are excellent, and I can attest to the quality. I do not sell the products. I simply buy for my own use. There is a morning application and an evening application. My skin is much softer and smooth than prior to using. I've also noticed a difference in the wrinkles. Yes, I still have wrinkles, but they are not as pronounced. I am 48 years old, and would venture to say that I can probably pass for 38.

They have other products as well. I've been very impressed with their household cleaners, and have already bought two kits for various family members. The laundry detergent is excellent, and has a very fresh smell. I have not been impressed with the dishwashing crystals, but am more than pleased on the other cleaners in the kit.

skalisch7

Reaction score
I feel very fortunate that I've been using Shaklee Skincare products for about 20 years. I agree with HoosierFellow~ They are EXCELLENT products. I had horrible skin when I was a teenager that lasted into my mid 20's and then I began using Shaklee skincare products around 1992 . I had a LOT of repair work to do with my skin. Enfuselle is a line that has been around for quite a few years. They originally had the Minerelles line in 1992.
I actually started with the Shaklee nutritional line in 1990 because of health issues with my 2nd child. I had such good results I decided to use the skincare. Eventually, I became a distributer because I wanted everything they had to offer. It just made sense. Buy it at Member price vs Retail price.
I have 7 children, 26-10 years old. I spend much of my time with my kids. I can't really take any credit, but I get compliments from young and old people on my skin much of the time. They ask what my "secret" is. No Secret. . its ENFUSELLE! and the nutrition line. Shaklee has done the research not only on their line of skincare but on ALL their products~ and they do it VERY well. They work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics