• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

energie jeans

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all together what do you think of these jeans? bang for the buck? quality etc?

ninjapie

Reaction score
Price = overpriced
Quality = horrible

My brother owned 2 pairs of Energie jeans, which both started falling apart after a month or so.

minimalist

Reaction score
Have their design and quality changed much? I used to have a buddy back in school who had some Energie jeans which he whore for years, and they looked really nice
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I also had a nice black t-shirt from them, which looked like new after 4 years and countless washes... unfortunately my tummy grew out of it
tounge.gif

But recently whenever i see something from them, its fugly... Is it just me, or have their products changed a lot?

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's garbage. I've owned a couple pairs before I got any fashion sense. They have horrible, gaudy washes. The construction doesn't warrant the price but some of the cuts are pretty flattering if you have the body for it.

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Never tried on their jeans but their shirts and sweaters are actually pretty nice, and some look great

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minimalist
Have their design and quality changed much? I used to have a buddy back in school who had some Energie jeans which he whore for years, and they looked really nice
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I also had a nice black t-shirt from them, which looked like new after 4 years and countless washes... unfortunately my tummy grew out of it
tounge.gif

But recently whenever i see something from them, its fugly... Is it just me, or have their products changed a lot?

He whored them for years. Whore whore whore whore.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well i bought a pair of their jeans. they fit really well and i just hope they last. theyre low rise slim fit and dont have a gaudy wash, just a metallic bluish dark jean.

iamaloser

Reaction score
They look like something Dane Cook would wear, and they might actually be what Dane Cook wears.

kakemono

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iamaloser
They look like something Dane Cook would wear, and they might actually be what Dane Cook wears.
dane cook wears diesel almost exclusively...

I like thier shirts/hoodie/other though b/c there is a fair share of clothes with subtle labeling on them. Like others have said, I love the shirt I have of thier.s

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iamaloser

Dane Cook wears the most awful cuts Diesel makes. Like ridiculous bootcut jeans. That guy needs a stylist.

iamaloser

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he has some marketing guy doing his clothing to attract the amjack frat demographic, in the same way Jeff Foxworthy wears stonewashed jeans and cowboy boots to get the redneck crowd.

minimalist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by apocalypse later
He whored them for years. Whore whore whore whore.

Okayokayokayokay.... maybe he only wore 'em... occassionally bitchslapped them, too
wink.gif

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will admit that I owned a pair of "straight morrisson" button-fly in a consevative wash back in 2000. After years of Diesel "fanker" I thought I'd hit upon the next level ****. They fit and wore extremely well and were my go-to jean for a couple of years. I never found another pair (either the same model or otherwise) to replace them. It seems Energie was kind of a "one hit wonder," for a very brief moment. I quickly moved onto Levi "E" Strummers. Soon enough I found this site and the rest is Dior MIJ history. Oh yeah, my answer to the original question... "Don't bother, you'd just be going backwards."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics