• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Energie Arhus Blue Jacket

apt

Reaction score
Friends, Winter is coming soon and in Canada it gets quite cold so I figured it was time for a nice new winter jacket. I ended up purchasing the Arhus Blue jacket made by Energie. Details and pictures of the jacket can be found here: http://www.ssense.com/Energie-Men-He...ue_Jacket/8704 I know that this forums general consensus is against this type of brand because of their high price and claims of low quality but I figured I'd post to hear some quality constructive criticism to prepare me for future buys. If you have anything you'd like to share or say to me personally please feel free to do so here. Nice to meet you all.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never had anything from Energie except for a zip up years ago. Think that is when their stuff was made in Italy. Heard their stuff went down hill from there. Can't comment on the quality now from experience though.

apt

Reaction score
Interesting.

Thanks for the response. I believe there stuff is made in Romania now, my dad just have be a long talk about how Western consumers are being ripped off immensely by the fashion companies by them moving their production to much poorer countries or something like that.

I just bought a $250 Diesel jacket from a local boutique on clearance, 75% off. Total was like $84 including tax, I thought it was a great buy...my dad, not so much, heh.

apt

Reaction score
Are you a sales rep or something?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How about we just let this thread die a nice peaceful death?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by energie
all energie is good!

i like it

this is not even troll material. I'm going with the guess that you are a 14 year old.

energie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
this is not even troll material. I'm going with the guess that you are a 14 year old.

no im 21
you ever own energie?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by energie
no im 21
you ever own energie?

lol yes actually. I went through a solid eurotrash phase in high school. Energie, Diesel and FCUK hardcore.

energie

Reaction score
lol yes actually. I went through a solid eurotrash phase in high school. Energie, Diesel and FCUK hardcore.

euro trash ? common man lol, your a typical american snob,

what was wrong with diesel and energie

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hahah i went through the same phase too.

turboman808

Reaction score
I have never seen Energie in the US until very recently. Like 3 weeks ago. I liked their clothes and went shopping in their store in Budapest many times. I was considering picking up this brown leather energie jacket I saw. Though it would look terrific when I drive my classic porsche. Very Euro trash but hey whatever.

energie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by turboman808
I have never seen Energie in the US until very recently. Like 3 weeks ago. I liked their clothes and went shopping in their store in Budapest many times. I was considering picking up this brown leather energie jacket I saw. Though it would look terrific when I drive my classic porsche. Very Euro trash but hey whatever.

aahha

half you people never owned g star or energie and you bassh on it

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 275 33.1%
  • 21 - 30