• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

END Clothing - My worst online experience ever!

il_colonnello

Reaction score
nothing on sf delivers like rants about END

strangely enough, even though in each individual case I come to the conclusion that it was the customer being unreasonable/overreacting (@Fiddler those "scuffs" are nothing), they still discourage me from buying from END

perhaps it's that they ship through Fedex

nothing presages poor customer service, if and when things go wrong, like shipping through Fedex, DPD etc. - anything but UPS and DHL basically

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nothing on sf delivers like rants about END

strangely enough, even though in each individual case I come to the conclusion that it was the customer being unreasonable/overreacting (@Fiddler those "scuffs" are nothing), they still discourage me from buying from END

perhaps it's that they ship through Fedex

nothing presages poor customer service, if and when things go wrong, like shipping through Fedex, DPD etc. - anything but UPS and DHL basically
So you think I was being unreasonable / overreacting in my expectation that goods which I’d ordered be delivered to my actual house, not one I’d lived in years ago? Maybe I’m just hard to please like that.

il_colonnello

Reaction score
So you think I was being unreasonable / overreacting in my expectation that goods which I’d ordered be delivered to my actual house, not one I’d lived in years ago? Maybe I’m just hard to please like that.

lol

I wasn't thinking of your case so much as OP's and @Hugo Slime 's

undoubtedly, shipping to wrong address = pure incompetence. However, I will say that

it was odd of the fella who bought your house to contact END first, you second

had I been him, I'd have dropped you a line, not bothered involving END at all - probably would have cost you/him all of 10 dollars to forward the package to you - end of story, everybody happy

but again, I admit it takes a special form of incompetence to ship to an old address after years of shipping to a new one... no argument there

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a store operator, this happens sometimes when the customer checks out with an old saved address (often because of browser autocompletes). Just wondering how that happened in your case: did you receive an order confirmation email showing the new shipping address or the old address? Same question for the shipping confirmation email?

We're usually able to reroute a package when the customer realizes that the confirmation emails show an old address.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a store operator, this happens sometimes when the customer checks out with an old saved address (often because of browser autocompletes). Just wondering how that happened in your case: did you receive an order confirmation email showing the new shipping address or the old address? Same question for the shipping confirmation email?

We're usually able to reroute a package when the customer realizes that the confirmation emails show an old address.

To send it to my old address they would have had to override both the default setting in END’s system and the default setting in PayPal. I couldn’t find the confirmation e mail to see what was in that. I now try to remember to double check that whenever I order online. I wouldn’t have minded any of this if they’d been willing to compromise or even admit a certain level of culpability but I got the stonewall from them.

But I will have my revenge. Mwahahahahahaaaa!!!

Bullitt

Reaction score
Having a rather bad customer service experience with END Clothing.

Bought a henley shirt from END. Unfortunately the cuff of one arm is already stretched out a lot, so that it’s unwearable.

Though I’d ask them for an exchange and sent them photos of the issue. No reply for ten days. Then they are asking for more images and information they should actually have in their database (size, model …) I send more images and info. No reply for a week.

Then they get back to me, offering a »brand inspection«, but only when I pay for shipping the shirt back to them and only when I would do this within two weeks from my initial complaint.

Payment for shipment will not be refunded, they offered a Paypal-gift if the brand decides it’s a manufacturing issue. Well, I don’t use Paypal and I don’t need gifts. Because they took so long with their replies, it’s almost a month since my first e-mail anyway.

Sent them an other complaint about the customer service. Let’s see what they are doing.

If that’s the way END is dealing with customers now, I will certainly not order from them anymore.

MK7EUin.jpg

Last edited:

Joytropics

Reaction score
I've had a iffy interaction with END too. I guess if you read the fine print it was my fault, and I just ate the cost, but I won't buy from them again.

I'm spoiled by FarFetch and The Rake who will send a courier to pick up returns. Always had great experiences with both of them.

conqueror

Reaction score
i've probably ordered from end a dozen times over the last ten years or so without any drama whatsoever.

however, i received my last order two weeks ago and half of the items were completely wrong.

i've tried emailing, tweeting, and calling (from australia) multiple times and can never get a response.

has anyone else had issues recently?

Last edited:

fishlee

Reaction score
I have had a 50% success rate with END but the last one was so bad I am done with them. Same experience as those posts above me.
I received an Inverallan sweater with a torn seam but didn't notice til I removed the tag. I can get it fixed by one of my mothers but END simply never responded to my enquiry. I may be done with Inverallan too since they seem not so Scottish anymore. Plus the f'ing ripped seam. I took at as I paid for my education. Rule 1 for me now: avoid END or any company that makes ME pay for overseas shipping for their' mistake.
END to me is a joke now. A decent punchline.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads