1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Emile Lafaurie dark sage green winter coat, sz 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bimper, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Up for sale: Dark sage green polyester winter coat from Emile Lafaurie, purchased at the Sean store in San Francisco last season. I've got a glut of casual outerwear, and haven't really gotten around to wearing this--I may have worn it once or twice last winter, but that's it--it's in excellent condition. Sz UK 38/Eur 48 (see measurements below)

Lafaurie consistently produces my favorite casual jackets. I think the styling on this one is great: its' a puffer-style jacket, but more fitted than usual, and without an excessive "puff" to it. It looks trim and sharp, with plenty of pockets. I'd call the color a darker shade of sage green. It has polyester-quilted lining, and should keep you warm on all but the coldest days. Retail was over $300, as I recall.

$75 shipped Conus

pit to pit: 21.5"
    across waist (5 inches below pits): 21.25"
    shoulder to shoulder: 18"
    length along the back, from the bottom of the collar: 28"
    sleeve length, as measured from the shoulder sleeve to the sleeve hem along the outside of the sleeve: 25.5"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.