• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Emanuel Berg Shirt Maker experiences or other Los Angeles shirt makers

mrfloppy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm considering get a shirt made by Emanuel Berg. There is a store in Pasadena, The Bloke, that uses Berg as their shirt maker. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with either Emanuel Berg or The Bloke. Alternatively, would anyone have any other recommendations for a shirt maker in the Los Angeles area?

Thanks so much!

ValidusLA

Reaction score
Emanuel Berg is out of Germany. I have one of their shirts OTR. Nice fabric but a button came off the first time I wore it - which at the price kinda ticked me off.

I've been to the Bloke. Fun shop - didn't know they were doing their MTM w/ Emanuel Berg. I thought there were doing their stuff with Jonathan Behr.

In terms of MTM shirting - i would recommend trying MyTailor by Hemrajani. They have their showroom in Costa Mesa but sometimes travel for apts to Sherman Oaks and Pasadena.

mrfloppy

Reaction score
Emanuel Berg is out of Germany. I have one of their shirts OTR. Nice fabric but a button came off the first time I wore it - which at the price kinda ticked me off.

I've been to the Bloke. Fun shop - didn't know they were doing their MTM w/ Emanuel Berg. I thought there were doing their stuff with Jonathan Behr.

In terms of MTM shirting - i would recommend trying MyTailor by Hemrajani. They have their showroom in Costa Mesa but sometimes travel for apts to Sherman Oaks and Pasadena.
Hmm, for some reason I was under impression it wasn't MTM. Good to know that it is before I go in. Any other shirt makers you could recommend in the LA area that do more than MTM?

ValidusLA

Reaction score
They may be doing a bespoke shirt there, I'm not sure I haven't done it.
Jonathan Behr or High Society Richard Lim will do bespoke for you as well. I do my suits and jackets with the later but I do MTM shirting.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.