1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

eliminate my age spots

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Patriciasmith, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Patriciasmith

Patriciasmith New Member

I no longer have "bat wings" thanks to Lips 2 Kiss products. www.lips2kiss.com
    When I finish my morning lip rejuvenation routine, I put a little lip cream on the little palette on the back of my hand between my thumb and forefinger, then add the Line Eliminator and blend the two. I then apply this blended mixture to the backs of my hands, which has almost completely eliminated my age spots. With what is left I apply it to my 'bat wings' on the underside of my upper arms.

2. MrDaniels

MrDaniels Senior member

I hear this stuff also does wonders for the skin:

[​IMG]

3. forsbergacct2000

forsbergacct2000 Senior member

I think I'd rather have the age spots than the Spam. (Nasty stuff!!! EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!)

4. finch

finch Senior member