Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Elie Tahari

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by denning, May 10, 2007.

1. denning

denning Senior member

I just came upon a cache of Elie Tahari jackets, a mixture of unstructured cashmere sportcoats, a part half norfolk part m65, a number of m65ish leather jackets, a really cool short leather bomber, a cashmere almost Barbour-like jacket, etc... They seemed to be really well made with quality materials and fit me really well, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this line before as per its quality, construction and such.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I just came upon a cache of Elie Tahari jackets, a mixture of unstructured cashmere sportcoats, a part half norfolk part m65, a number of m65ish leather jackets, a really cool short leather bomber, a cashmere almost Barbour-like jacket, etc... They seemed to be really well made with quality materials and fit me really well, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this line before as per its quality, construction and such.

Decent stuff. I don't find the styles particularly interesting, but the construction is about par for the pricepoint, so worth the money if you like the fit and style.

3. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Equate it with Theory in terms of quality.

4. Mason Smith

Mason Smith New Member

Tahari founded Theroy some years ago. That should tell you something