1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Electric Daisy Carnival 2012 - Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by laughter95, Jan 4, 2012.

1. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Who's going? So far four of us have confirmed and bought our tickets. We've just booked a 3 night stay in Aria. And I'm also planning on tacking on a week tour of the west coast to take my mom around for sightseeing before partying my face off the following weekend.

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

2. gadj05

gadj05 New Member

I got my tickets. But haven't bought a hotel yet. Where are you coming from?

3. b1os

b1os Senior member

^ Do you always buy the hotel you'll be staying in?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  4. ykj8

ykj8 New Member

for hotels check out desert rose resort. its beside hooters hotel on the strip, 5mins from MGM. They have villa style suites with full kitchen, living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for under 200 bucks and it fits up to 6 people says the hotel. Also you get free breakfast. A lot of people are staying there. Worth it for groups!!!!
    http://www.shellhospitality.com/Desert-Rose-Resort

5. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

DC:slayer:

6. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Wish they would bring it back to LA.

7. stormin10

stormin10 Senior member

Went last year (fucking ridiculous) won't be this year... Las Vegas is a tad far anyway, I went to Dallas.... Lots of things happened

8. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

+1. altough vegas isnt too much further away. frankly, any excuse to go to vegas is a good one

9. Xericx

Xericx Senior member

don't dig big festivals that much anymore.

they last too long, too much of a hassle and too many dumb high school kids everywhere. would rather get a table at a club or a pool party when AVICII/Afrojack/Calvin Harris/etc or whatever is spinning. have more room, can drink a lot while the set is going on, better vibes all around IMO.

i was considering going to Ultra this year, but probably not.

10. stormin10

stormin10 Senior member

Normally I would agree entirely, however where I live I doubt AVICII or anyone I would recognize will be playing any of our clubs...

11. Xericx

Xericx Senior member

They are there weekly in vegas in the summer. multiple acts, day and night at pools and then the clubs. sometimes on the weekdays too. I saw AVICII at the Warfield, just having to wait in line forever, then we had balcony seats, its much more fun in a club where you have drinks right there, lots of areas to move around to, etc. I think its a better deal.

I just get tired and over the large festivals. Its fun, but the hassle of the super crowded atmosphere isn't all that great. when i was in my early 20s, I was cool with it, now I'm not really.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  12. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

I am certainly looking forward to enjoying this right before I enter my mid-twenties :)